The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 9 is the 343rd day of 2021 and there are 22 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 49th Thursday this year.
Famous Dec 9 birthday celebrants include Buck Henry, Michael Dorn, Joyce Redman, Broderick Crawford, Michael Corcoran, Elle Evans, David Houston, Toby Huss.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 256 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1447Chenghua Emperor of China (d. 1487). Life path number 1
- 1508Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555). Life path number 8
- 1561Edwin Sandys, English politician (d. 1629). Life path number 7
- 1571Metius, Dutch mathematician and astronomer (d. 1635). Life path number 8
- 1579Martin de Porres, Peruvian saint (d. 1639). Life path number 7
- 1594Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden (d. 1632). Life path number 4
- 1608John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674). Life path number 9
- 1610Baldassare Ferri, Italian singer and actor (d. 1680). Life path number 2
- 1652Augustus Quirinus Rivinus, German physician and botanist (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1667William Whiston, English mathematician, historian, and theologian (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1717Johann Joachim Winckelmann, German archaeologist and historian (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1721Peter Pelham, English-American organist and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 5
- 1728Pietro Alessandro Guglielmi, Italian composer (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1745Maddalena Laura Sirmen, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1818). Life path number 2
- 1748Claude Louis Berthollet, French chemist and academic (d. 1822). Life path number 5
- 1751Maria Luisa of Parma (d. 1819). Life path number 8
- 1752Antoine Étienne de Tousard, French general and military engineer (d. 1813). Life path number 9
- 1787John Dobson, English architect, designed Eldon Square and Lilburn Tower (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1806Jean-Olivier Chénier, Canadian physician (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1813Thomas Andrews, Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1885). Life path number 7
- 1837Émile Waldteufel, French pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1915). Life path number 4
- 1842Peter Kropotkin, Russian zoologist, economist, geographer, and philosopher (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1845Joel Chandler Harris, American journalist and author (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1847George Grossmith, English actor and singer (d. 1912). Life path number 5
- 1850Emma Abbott, American soprano and actress (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1861Hélène Smith, French psychic and occultist (d. 1929). Life path number 1
- 1867Gregorios Xenopoulos, Greek journalist and author (d. 1951). Life path number 7
- 1868Fritz Haber, Polish-German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1934). Life path number 8
- 1870Ida S. Scudder, Indian physician and missionary (d. 1960). Life path number 1
- 1871Joe Kelley, American baseball player and manager (d. 1943). Life path number 2
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!