The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 256 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1447Chenghua Emperor of China (d. 1487). Life path number 1
- 1508Gemma Frisius, Dutch mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555). Life path number 8
- 1561Edwin Sandys, English politician (d. 1629). Life path number 7
- 1571Metius, Dutch mathematician and astronomer (d. 1635). Life path number 8
- 1579Martin de Porres, Peruvian saint (d. 1639). Life path number 7
- 1594Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden (d. 1632). Life path number 4
- 1608John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674). Life path number 9
- 1610Baldassare Ferri, Italian singer and actor (d. 1680). Life path number 2
- 1652Augustus Quirinus Rivinus, German physician and botanist (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1667William Whiston, English mathematician, historian, and theologian (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1717Johann Joachim Winckelmann, German archaeologist and historian (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1721Peter Pelham, English-American organist and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 5
- 1728Pietro Alessandro Guglielmi, Italian composer (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1745Maddalena Laura Sirmen, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1818). Life path number 2
- 1748Claude Louis Berthollet, French chemist and academic (d. 1822). Life path number 5
- 1751Maria Luisa of Parma (d. 1819). Life path number 8
- 1752Antoine Étienne de Tousard, French general and military engineer (d. 1813). Life path number 9
- 1787John Dobson, English architect, designed Eldon Square and Lilburn Tower (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1806Jean-Olivier Chénier, Canadian physician (d. 1838). Life path number 9
- 1813Thomas Andrews, Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1885). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)