The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 1 is the 32nd day of 2020 and there are 334 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 5th Saturday this year.
Famous Feb 1 birthday celebrants include Chris Clark, Lee Thompson Young, Stuart Whitman, Bill Mumy, Ray Sawyer, Sherman Hemsley, Garrett Morris, Heather Morris.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 214 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1261Walter de Stapledon, English bishop and politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1326). Life path number 4
- 1402Eleanor of Aragon, Queen of Portugal (d. 1445). Life path number 1
- 1459Conrad Celtes, German poet and scholar (d. 1508). Life path number 4
- 1462Johannes Trithemius, German lexicographer, historian, and cryptographer (d. 1516). Life path number 7
- 1501Queen Munjeong of Korea (d. 1565). Life path number 1
- 1552Edward Coke, English lawyer, judge, and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 1634). Life path number 7
- 1635Marquard Gude, German archaeologist and scholar (d. 1689). Life path number 9
- 1648Elkanah Settle, English poet and playwright (d. 1724). Life path number 4
- 1659Jacob Roggeveen, Dutch explorer (d. 1729). Life path number 6
- 1663Ignacia del Espíritu Santo, Filipino nun, founded the Religious of the Virgin Mary (d. 1748). Life path number 1
- 1687Johann Adam Birkenstock, German violinist and composer (d. 1733). Life path number 7
- 1690Francesco Maria Veracini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1701Johan Agrell, Swedish-German pianist and composer (d. 1765). Life path number 3
- 1710Konrad Ernst Ackermann, German actor (d. 1771). Life path number 3
- 1761Christiaan Hendrik Persoon, South African-French mycologist and academic (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1763Thomas Campbell, Irish minister and theologian (d. 1854). Life path number 11
- 1764George Duff, Scottish captain (d. 1805). Life path number 3
- 1796Abraham Emanuel Fröhlich, Swiss minister, poet, and educator (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1801Émile Littré, French lexicographer and philosopher (d. 1881). Life path number 4
- 1820George Hendric Houghton, American clergyman and theologian (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1836Emil Hartmann, Danish organist and composer (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1841William Davenport, American magician (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1844G. Stanley Hall, American psychologist and academic (d. 1924). Life path number 11
- 1851Durham Stevens, American lawyer and diplomat (d. 1908). Life path number 9
- 1859Victor Herbert, Irish-American cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1924). Life path number 8
- 1871Hellmer Hermandsen, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1958). Life path number 11
- 1872Jerome F. Donovan, American lawyer and politician (d. 1949). Life path number 3
- 1872Andrew Kehoe, American murderer (d. 1927). Life path number 3
- 1873Joseph Allard, Canadian fiddler and composer (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1873John Barry, Irish soldier, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1901). Life path number 4
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!