The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 209 persons. Showing 21 - 40.
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881). Life path number 7
- 1830Hans Bronsart von Schellendorff, Prussian pianist and composer (d. 1913). Life path number 7
- 1833Melville Fuller, American lawyer and jurist, 8th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1839Josiah Willard Gibbs, American physicist, mathematician, and academic (d. 1903). Life path number 7
- 1847Thomas Edison, American engineer and businessman, developed the light bulb and phonograph (d. 1931). Life path number 6
- 1855Ellen Day Hale, American painter (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1860Rachilde, French author and playwright (d. 1953). Life path number 1
- 1869Helene Kröller-Müller, German-Dutch art collector and philanthropist, founded the Kröller-Müller Museum (d. 1939). Life path number 1
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1874Elsa Beskow, Swedish author and illustrator (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1874Fritz Hart, English composer and conductor (d. 1949). Life path number 6
- 1881Carlo Carrà, Italian painter (d. 1966). Life path number 22
- 1890David Drummond, Australian farmer and politician (d. 1965). Life path number 22
- 1891J. W. Hearne English cricketer (d. 1965). Life path number 5
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1900Hans-Georg Gadamer, German philosopher and scholar (d. 2002). Life path number 5
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)