The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 14 is the 45th day of 2020 and there are 321 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 7th Friday this year.
Famous Feb 14 birthday celebrants include Joe Pichler, James Eckhouse, Brian Kelly, Alan Hunter, Tommy Dreamer, Kitten Natividad, Erin Torpey, Sakina Jaffrey.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1468Johannes Werner, German priest and mathematician (d. 1522). Life path number 8
- 1483Babur, Moghul emperor (d. 1530). Life path number 5
- 1545Lucrezia de' Medici, Duchess of Ferrara (d. 1561). Life path number 4
- 1602Francesco Cavalli, Italian composer (d. 1676). Life path number 7
- 1640Countess Palatine Anna Magdalena of Birkenfeld-Bischweiler (d. 1693). Life path number 9
- 1679Georg Friedrich Kauffmann, German organist and composer (d. 1735). Life path number 3
- 1680John Sidney, 6th Earl of Leicester, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1737). Life path number 4
- 1692Pierre-Claude Nivelle de La Chaussée, French author and playwright (d. 1754). Life path number 7
- 1701Enrique Flórez, Spanish historian and author (d. 1773). Life path number 7
- 1763Jean Victor Marie Moreau, French general (d. 1813). Life path number 6
- 1793Karl Christian Ulmann, Latvian-German pastor and theologian (d. 1871). Life path number 9
- 1799Walenty Wańkowicz, Polish painter and illustrator (d. 1842). Life path number 6
- 1800Emory Washburn, American historian, lawyer, and politician, 22nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1808Michael Costa, Italian conductor and composer (d. 1884). Life path number 6
- 1812Alfred Thomas Agate, American painter (d. 1846). Life path number 1
- 1818Frederick Douglass, American author and activist (d. 1895). Life path number 7
- 1819Christopher Latham Sholes, American journalist and politician, invented the typewriter (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1824Winfield Scott Hancock, American general and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 4
- 1828Edmond François Valentin About, French journalist and author (d. 1885). Life path number 8
- 1835Piet Paaltjens, Dutch minister and poet (d. 1894). Life path number 6
- 1838Margaret E. Knight, American inventor (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1846Julian Scott, American soldier and drummer, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1901). Life path number 8
- 1847Maria Pia of Savoy (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1847Anna Howard Shaw, American physician, minister, and activist (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1848Benjamin Baillaud, French astronomer and academic (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1856Frank Harris, Irish author and journalist (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1859George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr., American engineer, inventor of the Ferris wheel (d. 1896). Life path number 3
- 1859Justus Hagman, Swedish actor (d. 1936). Life path number 3
- 1860Eugen Schiffer, German politician, Vice-Chancellor of Germany (d. 1954). Life path number 4
- 1869Charles Thomson Rees Wilson, Scottish physicist and meteorologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1959). Life path number 4
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!