The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 15 is the 46th day of 2022 and there are 319 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 7th Tuesday this year.
Famous Feb 15 birthday celebrants include Matthew Ward, Allan Arbus, Brandon Boyd, Zachary Gordon, Jack Hanlon, Claire Bloom, Ali Campbell, Chris Farley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 220 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1377Ladislaus of Naples (d. 1414). Life path number 8
- 1458Ivan the Young, son of Ivan III of Russia (d. 1490). Life path number 8
- 1471Piero the Unfortunate, Italian ruler (d. 1503). Life path number 3
- 1564Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1642). Life path number 6
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621). Life path number 4
- 1612Paul de Chomedey, Sieur de Maisonneuve, French soldier, founded Montreal (d. 1676). Life path number 9
- 1620François Charpentier, French archaeologist and academic (d. 1702). Life path number 8
- 1705Charles-André van Loo, French painter (d. 1765). Life path number 3
- 1710Louis XV of France (d. 1774). Life path number 8
- 1725Abraham Clark, American surveyor, lawyer, and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1734William Stacy, American colonel (d. 1802). Life path number 5
- 1739Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart, French architect, designed the Paris Bourse (d. 1813). Life path number 1
- 1748Jeremy Bentham, English jurist and philosopher (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1759Friedrich August Wolf, German philologist and critic (d. 1824). Life path number 3
- 1760Jean-François Le Sueur, French composer and educator (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1761Jacob Kimball, Jr., American composer (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1792Floride Calhoun, American wife of John C. Calhoun, 4th Second Lady of the United States (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1797Henry E. Steinway, German-American businessman, founded Steinway & Sons (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1809André Dumont, Belgian geologist and academic (d. 1857). Life path number 8
- 1809Cyrus McCormick, American businessman, co-founded International Harvester (d. 1884). Life path number 8
- 1811Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, Argentinian journalist and politician, 7th President of Argentina (d. 1888). Life path number 1
- 1812Charles Lewis Tiffany, American jeweler, founded Tiffany & Co. (d. 1902). Life path number 11
- 1820Susan B. Anthony, American social reformer active in women's suffrage and Anti-Slavery movements (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1825Carter Harrison, Sr., American politician, 29th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1893). Life path number 6
- 1834V. A. Urechia, Moldavian-Romanian historian, author, and playwright (d. 1901). Life path number 6
- 1835Nguyễn Khuyến, Vietnamese scholar, poet, and educator (d. 1909). Life path number 7
- 1835Demetrius Vikelas, Greek businessman and philanthropist (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1840Titu Maiorescu, Romanian philosopher, academic, and politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1841Manuel Ferraz de Campos Sales, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 4th President of Brazil (d. 1913). Life path number 4
- 1845Elihu Root, American lawyer and politician, 38th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937). Life path number 8
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!