The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 16 is the 47th day of 2020 and there are 319 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 7th Sunday this year.
Famous Feb 16 birthday celebrants include Sarah Clarke, Lyn Paul, Herbie Kalin, Otis Blackwell, John Tartaglia, Hunt Block, James Ingram, Katharine Cornell.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 211 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1032Emperor Yingzong of Song (d. 1067). Life path number 6
- 1304Jayaatu Khan, Emperor Wenzong of Yuan (d. 1332). Life path number 8
- 1497Philipp Melanchthon, German theologian and reformer (d. 1560). Life path number 3
- 1519Gaspard II de Coligny, French admiral (d. 1572). Life path number 7
- 1543Kanō Eitoku, Japanese painter and educator (d. 1590). Life path number 4
- 1620Frederick William, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1688). Life path number 9
- 1643John Sharp, English archbishop (d. 1714). Life path number 5
- 1698Pierre Bouguer, French mathematician, geophysicist, and astronomer (d. 1758). Life path number 6
- 1727Nikolaus Joseph von Jacquin, Austrian botanist, chemist, and mycologist (d. 1817). Life path number 8
- 1740Giambattista Bodoni, Italian publisher and engraver (d. 1813). Life path number 3
- 1761Jean-Charles Pichegru, French general (d. 1804). Life path number 6
- 1774Pierre Rode, French violinist and composer (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1786Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1859). Life path number 4
- 1802Phineas Quimby, American mystic and philosopher (d. 1866). Life path number 2
- 1804Karl Theodor Ernst von Siebold, German physiologist and zoologist (d. 1885). Life path number 4
- 1812Henry Wilson, American colonel and politician, 18th Vice President of the United States (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1821Heinrich Barth, German explorer and scholar (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1822Francis Galton, English biologist and statistician (d. 1911). Life path number 4
- 1824Peter Kozler, Slovenian cartographer and geographer (d. 1879). Life path number 6
- 1825Crosby Stuart Noyes, American newspaper publisher (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1826Joseph Victor von Scheffel, German poet and author (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1831Nikolai Leskov, Russian author, playwright, and journalist (d. 1895). Life path number 4
- 1834Ernst Haeckel, German biologist and philosopher (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1838Henry Adams, American journalist, historian, and author (d. 1918). Life path number 11
- 1845George Kennan, American journalist and explorer (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1847Philipp Scharwenka, Polish-German composer and educator (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1848Hugo de Vries, Dutch botanist, geneticist, and academic (d. 1935). Life path number 3
- 1848Octave Mirbeau, French journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1856Willem Kes, Dutch violinist and conductor (d. 1934). Life path number 11
- 1856Ossian Everett Mills, American academic, founded Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia (d. 1920). Life path number 11
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!