The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 19 is the 50th day of 2020 and there are 316 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 8th Wednesday this year.
Famous Feb 19 birthday celebrants include Cedric Hardwicke, Andy Powell, David Mazouz, Big John Studd, C. Z. Guest, Luke Pasqualino, Bobby Rogers, Beth Ditto.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 228 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1473Nicolaus Copernicus, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1543). Life path number 9
- 1526Carolus Clusius, Flemish botanist and academic (d. 1609). Life path number 8
- 1552Melchior Klesl, Austrian cardinal (d. 1630). Life path number 7
- 1630Chhatrapati Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire (d. 1680). Life path number 4
- 1660Friedrich Hoffmann, German physician and chemist (d. 1742). Life path number 7
- 1717David Garrick, English actor, playwright, and producer (d. 1779). Life path number 1
- 1743Luigi Boccherini, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 9
- 1798Allan MacNab, Canadian soldier, lawyer, and politician, Premier of Canada West (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1800Émilie Gamelin, Canadian nun, founded the Sisters of Providence (d. 1851). Life path number 3
- 1802Wilhelm Matthias Naeff, Swiss politician (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1804Carl von Rokitansky, German physician, pathologist, and philosopher (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1804David Wark, Irish-Canadian merchant and politician (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1821August Schleicher, German linguist and academic (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1824Henri Germain, French banker and politician, founded Crédit Lyonnais (d. 1905). Life path number 9
- 1833Élie Ducommun, Swiss journalist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1906). Life path number 9
- 1843Adelina Patti, Spanish-Welsh soprano (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1855Nishinoumi Kajirō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 16th Yokozuna (d. 1908). Life path number 4
- 1859Svante Arrhenius, Swedish physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1927). Life path number 8
- 1865Sven Hedin, Swedish geographer and explorer (d. 1952). Life path number 5
- 1869Hovhannes Tumanyan, Armenian-Russian poet and author (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1871Lugenia Burns Hope, American activist (d. 1947). Life path number 11
- 1872Johan Pitka, Estonian admiral (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1876Constantin Brâncuși, Romanian-French sculptor and photographer (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1877Gabriele Münter, German painter (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1878Harriet Bosse, Swedish–Norwegian actress (d. 1961). Life path number 9
- 1880Álvaro Obregón, Mexican general and politician, 39th President of Mexico (d. 1928). Life path number 11
- 1886José Abad Santos, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 5th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1888José Eustasio Rivera, Colombian lawyer and poet (d. 1928). Life path number 1
- 1888Aurora Quezon, Filipino wife of Manuel L. Quezon, 2nd First Lady of the Philippines (d. 1949). Life path number 1
- 1893Cedric Hardwicke, English-American actor and director (d. 1964). Life path number 6
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!