The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 228 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1473Nicolaus Copernicus, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1543). Life path number 9
- 1526Carolus Clusius, Flemish botanist and academic (d. 1609). Life path number 8
- 1552Melchior Klesl, Austrian cardinal (d. 1630). Life path number 7
- 1630Chhatrapati Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire (d. 1680). Life path number 4
- 1660Friedrich Hoffmann, German physician and chemist (d. 1742). Life path number 7
- 1717David Garrick, English actor, playwright, and producer (d. 1779). Life path number 1
- 1743Luigi Boccherini, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 9
- 1798Allan MacNab, Canadian soldier, lawyer, and politician, Premier of Canada West (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1800Émilie Gamelin, Canadian nun, founded the Sisters of Providence (d. 1851). Life path number 3
- 1802Wilhelm Matthias Naeff, Swiss politician (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1804Carl von Rokitansky, German physician, pathologist, and philosopher (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1804David Wark, Irish-Canadian merchant and politician (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1821August Schleicher, German linguist and academic (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1824Henri Germain, French banker and politician, founded Crédit Lyonnais (d. 1905). Life path number 9
- 1833Élie Ducommun, Swiss journalist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1906). Life path number 9
- 1843Adelina Patti, Spanish-Welsh soprano (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1855Nishinoumi Kajirō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 16th Yokozuna (d. 1908). Life path number 4
- 1859Svante Arrhenius, Swedish physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1927). Life path number 8
- 1865Sven Hedin, Swedish geographer and explorer (d. 1952). Life path number 5
- 1869Hovhannes Tumanyan, Armenian-Russian poet and author (d. 1923). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)