The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 2 is the 33rd day of 2021 and there are 332 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 5th Tuesday this year.
Famous Feb 2 birthday celebrants include Simon Wickham-Smith, Gucci Mane, Eva Cassidy, Cory Wells, Sheila Matthews Allen, Gemma Arterton, Alex Westaway, Glynn Edwards.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 272 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1208James I of Aragon (d. 1276). Life path number 6
- 1455John, King of Denmark (d. 1513). Life path number 1
- 1457Peter Martyr d'Anghiera, Italian-Spanish historian and author (d. 1526). Life path number 3
- 1494Bona Sforza, Italian wife of Sigismund I the Old (d. 1557). Life path number 4
- 1502Damião de Góis, Portuguese philosopher and historian (d. 1574). Life path number 3
- 1506René de Birague, Italian-French cardinal and politician (d. 1583). Life path number 7
- 1522Lodovico Ferrari, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1565). Life path number 5
- 1600Gabriel Naudé, French librarian and scholar (d. 1653). Life path number 11
- 1613Noël Chabanel, French missionary and saint (d. 1649). Life path number 6
- 1621Johannes Schefferus, Swedish author and hymn-writer (d. 1679). Life path number 5
- 1650Pope Benedict XIII (d. 1730). Life path number 7
- 1650Nell Gwyn, English actress (d. 1687). Life path number 7
- 1669Louis Marchand, French organist and composer (d. 1732). Life path number 8
- 1677Jean-Baptiste Morin, French composer (d. 1745). Life path number 7
- 1695William Borlase, English geologist and archaeologist (d. 1772). Life path number 7
- 1695François de Chevert, French general (d. 1769). Life path number 7
- 1700Johann Christoph Gottsched, German author and critic (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1711Wenzel Anton, Prince of Kaunitz-Rietberg (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1714Gottfried August Homilius, German organist and composer (d. 1785). Life path number 8
- 1717Ernst Gideon von Laudon, Austrian field marshal (d. 1790). Life path number 11
- 1754Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord, French general and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1838). Life path number 3
- 1782Henri de Rigny, French admiral and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1835). Life path number 4
- 1786Jacques Philippe Marie Binet, French mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1856). Life path number 8
- 1802Jean-Baptiste Boussingault, French chemist and academic (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1803Albert Sidney Johnston, American general (d. 1862). Life path number 7
- 1829Alfred Brehm, German zoologist and illustrator (d. 1884). Life path number 6
- 1829William Stanley, English engineer and philanthropist (d. 1909). Life path number 6
- 1841François-Alphonse Forel, Swiss limnologist and hydrologist (d. 1912). Life path number 9
- 1842Julian Sochocki, Polish-Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1849Pavol Országh Hviezdoslav, Slovak poet and playwright (d. 1921). Life path number 8
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!