The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 20 is the 51st day of 2021 and there are 314 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 8th Saturday this year.
Famous Feb 20 birthday celebrants include Mary Garden, Miles Teller, Anthony Head, Jack Falahee, Lauren Ambrose, Brenda Blethyn, Willie Garson, Joel Hodgson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 207 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1631Thomas Osborne, 1st Duke of Leeds, English politician, Treasurer of the Navy (d. 1712). Life path number 6
- 1633Jan de Baen, Dutch painter (d. 1702). Life path number 8
- 1705Nicolas Chédeville, French musette player and composer (d. 1782). Life path number 8
- 1726William Prescott, American colonel (d. 1795). Life path number 11
- 1745Henry James Pye, English poet and politician (d. 1813). Life path number 3
- 1751Johann Heinrich Voss, German poet, translator, and academic (d. 1826). Life path number 9
- 1753Louis-Alexandre Berthier, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1815). Life path number 11
- 1757John 'Mad Jack' Fuller, English philanthropist and politician (d. 1834). Life path number 6
- 1759Johann Christian Reil, German physician, physiologist, and anatomist (d. 1813). Life path number 8
- 1761Ludwig Abeille, German pianist and composer (d. 1838). Life path number 1
- 1763Adalbert Gyrowetz, Bohemian composer (d. 1850). Life path number 3
- 1792Eliza Courtney, French daughter of Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1794William Carleton, Irish author (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1802Charles Auguste de Bériot, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1819Alfred Escher, Swiss businessman and politician (d. 1882). Life path number 5
- 1839Benjamin Waugh, English activist, founded the NSPCC (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1844Ludwig Boltzmann, Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1844Joshua Slocum, Canadian sailor and adventurer (d. 1909). Life path number 3
- 1848E. H. Harriman, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1909). Life path number 7
- 1850Nérée Beauchemin, Canadian physician and poet (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1857Bunny Lucas, English cricketer (d. 1923). Life path number 7
- 1860Karl Mantzius, Danish actor and director (d. 1921). Life path number 1
- 1866Carl Westman, Swedish architect, designed the Stockholm Court House and Röhsska Museum (d. 1936). Life path number 7
- 1867Louise, Princess Royal of England (d. 1931). Life path number 8
- 1870Jay Johnson Morrow, American military engineer and politician, 3rd Governor of the Panama Canal Zone (d. 1937). Life path number 11
- 1874Mary Garden, Scottish-American soprano and actress (d. 1967). Life path number 6
- 1879Hod Stuart, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1907). Life path number 11
- 1880Jacques d'Adelswärd-Fersen, French author and poet (d. 1923). Life path number 3
- 1882Elie Nadelman, Polish-American sculptor (d. 1946). Life path number 5
- 1887Vincent Massey, Canadian lawyer and politician, 18th Governor General of Canada (d. 1967). Life path number 1
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!