The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 21 is the 52nd day of 2023 and there are 313 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 8th Tuesday this year.
Famous Feb 21 birthday celebrants include Julia Benjamin, Nina Simone, Rue McClanahan, Brendan Sexton III, Jerry Harrison, Martha Hackett, Jordan Peele, Sophie Turner.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 194 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1484Joachim I Nestor, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1535). Life path number 4
- 1556Sethus Calvisius, German astronomer, composer, and theorist (d. 1615). Life path number 4
- 1621Rebecca Nurse, English-American victim of the Salem witch trials (d. 1692). Life path number 6
- 1705Edward Hawke, 1st Baron Hawke, English admiral (d. 1781). Life path number 9
- 1721John McKinly, Irish-American physician and politician, 1st Governor of Delaware (d. 1796). Life path number 7
- 1723Louis-Pierre Anquetil, French historian and author (d. 1808). Life path number 9
- 1728Peter III of Russia (d. 1762). Life path number 5
- 1783Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1835). Life path number 6
- 1791Carl Czerny, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1857). Life path number 5
- 1794Antonio López de Santa Anna, Mexican general and politician, 8th President of Mexico (d. 1876). Life path number 8
- 1801John Henry Newman, English cardinal (d. 1890). Life path number 6
- 1817José Zorrilla, Spanish poet and playwright (d. 1893). Life path number 4
- 1821Charles Scribner I, American publisher, founded Charles Scribner's Sons (d. 1871). Life path number 8
- 1836Léo Delibes, French pianist and composer (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1844Charles-Marie Widor, French organist and composer (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1860Karel Matěj Čapek-Chod, Czech journalist and author (d. 1927). Life path number 11
- 1860Goscombe John, Welsh-English sculptor (d. 1952). Life path number 11
- 1865John Haden Badley, English author and educator, founded the Bedales School (d. 1967). Life path number 7
- 1867Otto Hermann Kahn, German banker and philanthropist (d. 1934). Life path number 9
- 1875Jeanne Calment, French super-centenarian (d. 1997). Life path number 8
- 1876Pyotr Konchalovsky, Russian painter (d. 1956). Life path number 9
- 1878Mirra Alfassa, French-Indian spiritual leader (d. 1973). Life path number 11
- 1880Waldemar Bonsels, German author (d. 1952). Life path number 4
- 1885Sacha Guitry, Russian-French actor, director, and playwright (d. 1957). Life path number 9
- 1887Korechika Anami, Japanese general and politician, 54th Japanese Minister of War (d. 1945). Life path number 11
- 1888Clemence Dane, English author and playwright (d. 1965). Life path number 3
- 1892Harry Stack Sullivan, American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1949). Life path number 7
- 1893Celia Lovsky, Austrian-American actress (d. 1979). Life path number 8
- 1893Andrés Segovia, Spanish guitarist (d. 1987). Life path number 8
- 1894Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar, Indian chemist and academic (d. 1955). Life path number 9
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!