The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 22 is the 53rd day of 2021 and there are 312 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 8th Monday this year.
Famous Feb 22 birthday celebrants include Thomas Jane, Julie Walters, Genesis P-Orridge, Sheldon Leonard, Ellen Greene, Barry Dennen, Rebecca Schull, Jeri Ryan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 195 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1040Rashi, French rabbi and author (d. 1105). Life path number 11
- 1403Charles VII of France (d. 1461). Life path number 5
- 1440Ladislaus the Posthumous, Hungarian king (d. 1457). Life path number 6
- 1500Rodolfo Pio da Carpi, Italian cardinal (d. 1564). Life path number 3
- 1514Tahmasp I, Iranian ruler (d. 1576). Life path number 8
- 1645Johann Ambrosius Bach, German violinist and composer (d. 1695). Life path number 4
- 1645Johann Christoph Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1693). Life path number 4
- 1705Peter Artedi, Swedish ichthyologist and zoologist (d. 1735). Life path number 1
- 1732George Washington, American general and politician, 1st President of the United States (d. 1799). Life path number 1
- 1749Johann Nikolaus Forkel, German musician and musicologist (d. 1818). Life path number 9
- 1756Georg Friedrich von Martens, German jurist and diplomat (d. 1821). Life path number 7
- 1761Erik Tulindberg, Finnish violinist and composer (d. 1814). Life path number 3
- 1778Rembrandt Peale, American painter and curator (d. 1860). Life path number 11
- 1779Joachim Nicolas Eggert, Swedish composer and musical director (d. 1813). Life path number 3
- 1788Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher and author (d. 1860). Life path number 3
- 1796Alexis Bachelot, French priest and missionary (d. 1837). Life path number 11
- 1796Adolphe Quetelet, Belgian mathematician, astronomer, and sociologist (d. 1874). Life path number 11
- 1806Józef Kremer, Polish historian and philosopher (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1810Frédéric Chopin, Polish pianist and composer (d. 1849). Life path number 7
- 1817Carl Wilhelm Borchardt, German mathematician and academic (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1819James Russell Lowell, American poet and critic (d. 1891). Life path number 7
- 1824Pierre Janssen, French astronomer and mathematician (d. 1907). Life path number 3
- 1825Jean-Baptiste Salpointe, French-American archbishop (d. 1898). Life path number 4
- 1836Mahesh Chandra Nyayratna Bhattacharyya, Indian scholar and academic (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1840August Bebel, German theorist and politician (d. 1913). Life path number 1
- 1849Nikolay Yakovlevich Sonin, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1915). Life path number 1
- 1857Robert Baden-Powell, 1st Baron Baden-Powell, English general, co-founded The Scout Association (d. 1941). Life path number 9
- 1857Heinrich Hertz, German physicist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1894). Life path number 9
- 1863Charles McLean Andrews, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1864Jules Renard, French author and playwright (d. 1910). Life path number 7
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!