The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as element. February 25 is the 56th day of 2020 and there are 310 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 8th Tuesday this year.
Famous Feb 25 birthday celebrants include Brenda Joyce, Lee Evans, Enrico Caruso, Doug Yule, Anson Mount, Dick Jones, Ralph Stanley, Tony Oller.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1337Wenceslaus I, Duke of Luxembourg (d. 1383). Life path number 5
- 1552Magdalene of Lippe (d. 1587). Life path number 4
- 1591Friedrich Spee, German poet and author (d. 1635). Life path number 7
- 1643Ahmed II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1695). Life path number 5
- 1644Thomas Newcomen, English inventor, ironmonger and Baptist lay preacher (d. 1729). Life path number 6
- 1651Johann Philipp Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1725). Life path number 4
- 1663Peter Anthony Motteux, French-English author, playwright, and translator (d. 1718). Life path number 7
- 1670Maria Margarethe Kirch, German astronomer (d. 1720). Life path number 5
- 1682Giovanni Battista Morgagni, Italian anatomist and pathologist (d. 1771). Life path number 8
- 1692Karl Ludwig von Pöllnitz, German author and adventurer (d. 1775). Life path number 9
- 1707Carlo Goldoni, Italian playwright and composer (d. 1793). Life path number 6
- 1708Felix Benda, Bohemian organist and composer (d. 1768). Life path number 7
- 1714René Nicolas Charles Augustin de Maupeou, French lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of France (d. 1792). Life path number 4
- 1714Sir Hyde Parker, 5th Baronet, English admiral (d. 1782). Life path number 4
- 1725Karl Wilhelm Ramler, German poet and educator (d. 1798). Life path number 6
- 1727Armand-Louis Couperin, French organist and composer (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1728John Wood, the Younger, English architect, designed the Royal Crescent (d. 1782). Life path number 9
- 1737August Wilhelm Hupel, German-Estonian linguist and publicist (d. 1819). Life path number 9
- 1752John Graves Simcoe, English-Canadian general and politician, 1st Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1755François René Mallarmé, French lawyer and politician (d. 1835). Life path number 9
- 1778José de San Martín, Argentinian general and politician, 1st President of Peru (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1812Carl Christian Hall, Danish politician, 6th Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1816Giovanni Morelli, Italian historian and critic (d. 1891). Life path number 7
- 1833John St. John, American lawyer and politician, 8th Governor of Kansas (d. 1916). Life path number 6
- 1841Pierre-Auguste Renoir, French painter and sculptor (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1842Karl May, German author, poet, and playwright (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1845George Reid, Scottish-Australian lawyer and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1918). Life path number 9
- 1855George Bonnor, Australian cricketer (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1855Cesário Verde, Portuguese poet and author (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1856Karl Gotthard Lamprecht, German historian and academic (d. 1915). Life path number 11
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!