The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 6 is the 37th day of 2020 and there are 329 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 6th Thursday this year.
Famous Feb 6 birthday celebrants include Jeff B. Davis, Ramon Novarro, Mamie Van Doren, Tinashe, Kathy Najimy, Anita Cochran, Mike Grady, Jon Walmsley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 293 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 976Emperor Sanjō of Japan (d. 1017). Life path number 3
- 1347Dorothea of Montau, Prussian saint (d. 1394). Life path number 5
- 1452Joanna, Princess of Portugal (d. 1490). Life path number 11
- 1461Džore Držić, Croatian poet and playwright (d. 1501). Life path number 11
- 1465Scipione del Ferro, Italian mathematician and theorist (d. 1526). Life path number 6
- 1536Sassa Narimasa, Japanese samurai (d. 1588). Life path number 5
- 1577Beatrice Cenci, Italian murderer (d. 1599). Life path number 1
- 1582Mario Bettinus, Italian mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher (d. 1657). Life path number 6
- 1605Bernard of Corleone, Italian saint (d. 1667). Life path number 11
- 1608António Vieira, Portuguese priest and philosopher (d. 1697). Life path number 5
- 1611Chongzhen Emperor of China (d. 1644). Life path number 8
- 1612Antoine Arnauld, French mathematician, theologian, and philosopher (d. 1694). Life path number 9
- 1639Daniel Georg Morhof, German author and scholar (d. 1691). Life path number 9
- 1643Johann Kasimir Kolbe von Wartenberg, Prussian politician, 1st Minister President of Prussia (d. 1712). Life path number 4
- 1664Mustafa II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1703). Life path number 7
- 1665Anne, Queen of Great Britain (d. 1714). Life path number 8
- 1695Nicolaus II Bernoulli, Swiss-Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1726). Life path number 11
- 1721Christian Heinrich Heineken, German scholar (d. 1725). Life path number 1
- 1726Patrick Russell, Scottish surgeon and zoologist (d. 1805). Life path number 6
- 1732Charles Lee, English-American general (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1736Franz Xaver Messerschmidt, German-Austrian sculptor (d. 1783). Life path number 7
- 1744Pierre-Joseph Desault, French anatomist and surgeon (d. 1795). Life path number 6
- 1748Adam Weishaupt, German philosopher and academic, founded the Illuminati (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1753Évariste de Parny, French poet and author (d. 1814). Life path number 6
- 1756Aaron Burr, American colonel and politician, 3rd Vice President of the United States (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1757Julian Ursyn Niemcewicz, Belarusian-Polish poet, playwright, and politician (d. 1841). Life path number 1
- 1769Ludwig von Wallmoden-Gimborn, Austrian general (d. 1862). Life path number 4
- 1772George Murray, Scottish general and politician, Secretary of State for War and the Colonies (d. 1830). Life path number 7
- 1772Karl von Kügelgen, German painter (d. 1832). Life path number 7
- 1778Ugo Foscolo, Italian author and poet (d. 1827). Life path number 4
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!