The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 293 persons. Showing 41 - 60.
- 1818Jenaro Quesada, 1st Marquis of Miravalles, Spanish general and politician (d. 1889). Life path number 8
- 1829Joseph Auguste Émile Vaudremer, French architect, designed the La Santé Prison and Saint-Pierre-de-Montrouge (d. 1914). Life path number 1
- 1830Daniel Oliver, English botanist and academic (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1832John Brown Gordon, American general and politician, 53rd Governor of Georgia (d. 1904). Life path number 4
- 1833José María de Pereda, Spanish author and academic (d. 1906). Life path number 5
- 1833J. E. B. Stuart, American general (d. 1864). Life path number 5
- 1834Edwin Klebs, German-Swiss pathologist (d. 1913). Life path number 6
- 1834Ema Pukšec, Croatian-German soprano (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1834Wilhelm von Scherff, German general and author (d. 1911). Life path number 6
- 1838Henry Irving, English actor and manager (d. 1905). Life path number 1
- 1838Israel Meir Kagan, Lithuanian-Polish rabbi (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1839Eduard Hitzig, German neurologist and psychiatrist (d. 1907). Life path number 11
- 1842Mary Rudge, English chess player (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1843Inoue Kowashi, Japanese scholar and politician (d. 1895). Life path number 6
- 1843Frederic William Henry Myers, English poet and philologist, co-founded the Society for Psychical Research (d. 1901). Life path number 6
- 1845Isidor Straus, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1847Henry Janeway Hardenbergh, American architect, designed the Plaza Hotel (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1849Ida Straus, German-American businesswoman (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1852C. Lloyd Morgan, English zoologist and psychologist (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1852Vasily Safonov, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1918). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)