The zodiac sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 180 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 572Prince Shōtoku of Japan (d. 622). Life path number 5
- 1102Empress Matilda, daughter of King Henry I of England and wife of Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1169). Life path number 4
- 1478Thomas More, English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom (d. 1535). Life path number 11
- 1612Thomas Killigrew, English playwright and manager (d. 1683). Life path number 1
- 1693Anna of Russia (d. 1740). Life path number 1
- 1726Margaret Fownes-Luttrell, English painter (d. 1766). Life path number 7
- 1741Henry Fuseli, Swiss-English painter and academic (d. 1825). Life path number 4
- 1758Benedikt Schack, Czech tenor and composer (d. 1826). Life path number 3
- 1804John Deere, American businessman, founded Deere & Company (d. 1886). Life path number 4
- 1812Charles Dickens, English author and critic (d. 1870). Life path number 3
- 1837James Murray, Scottish lexicographer and philologist (d. 1915). Life path number 1
- 1842Alexandre Ribot, French academic and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1923). Life path number 6
- 1867Laura Ingalls Wilder, American author (d. 1957). Life path number 4
- 1870Alfred Adler, Austrian-Scottish psychologist and therapist (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1871Wilhelm Stenhammar, Swedish pianist and composer (d. 1927). Life path number 8
- 1873Thomas Andrews, Irish shipbuilder and businessman, designed the RMS Titanic (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1877G. H. Hardy, English mathematician and geneticist (d. 1947). Life path number 5
- 1878Ossip Gabrilowitsch, Russian-American pianist and conductor (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1885Sinclair Lewis, American author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1885Hugo Sperrle, German field marshal (d. 1953). Life path number 4
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)