The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. February 9 is the 40th day of 2020 and there are 326 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 6th Sunday this year.
Famous Feb 9 birthday celebrants include Tom Hiddleston, Ronald Colman, Charles Shaughnessy, Rachel Melvin, Peggy Wood, Brian Donlevy, Amber Valletta, Gia Farrell.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on February 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1441Ali-Shir Nava'i, Turkish poet, linguist, and painter (d. 1501). Life path number 3
- 1533Shimazu Yoshihisa, Japanese daimyo (d. 1611). Life path number 5
- 1645Johann Aegidius Bach, German viola player (d. 1716). Life path number 9
- 1666George Hamilton, 1st Earl of Orkney, Scottish field marshal (d. 1737). Life path number 3
- 1711Luis Vicente de Velasco e Isla, Spanish sailor and commander (d. 1762). Life path number 3
- 1737Thomas Paine, English-born American philosopher, author, and activist (d. 1809). Life path number 2
- 1741Henri-Joseph Rigel, German-French composer (d. 1799). Life path number 6
- 1747Sir John Duckworth, 1st Baronet, English admiral and politician, Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1817). Life path number 3
- 1751Antoine Bullant, Czech bassoon player and composer (d. 1821). Life path number 7
- 1756Karel Blažej Kopřiva, Czech organist and composer (d. 1785). Life path number 3
- 1763Louis I, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1830). Life path number 1
- 1769George W. Campbell, Scottish-American lawyer and politician, 5th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1848). Life path number 7
- 1773William Henry Harrison, American general and politician, 9th President of the United States (d. 1841). Life path number 2
- 1775Farkas Bolyai, Romanian-Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 4
- 1781Johann Baptist von Spix, German biologist and explorer (d. 1826). Life path number 1
- 1783Vasily Zhukovsky, Russian poet and translator (d. 1852). Life path number 3
- 1789Franz Xaver Gabelsberger, German engineer, invented Gabelsberger shorthand (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1792Thomas Cooke, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1870). Life path number 3
- 1800Hyrum Smith, American religious leader (d. 1844). Life path number 2
- 1814Samuel J. Tilden, American lawyer and politician, 28th Governor of New York (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1834Felix Dahn, German lawyer, historian, and author (d. 1912). Life path number 9
- 1839Silas Adams, American colonel, lawyer, and politician (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1846Wilhelm Maybach, German businessman, founded Maybach (d. 1929). Life path number 3
- 1846Whitaker Wright, English businessman and financier (d. 1904). Life path number 3
- 1847Hugh Price Hughes, Welsh-English clergyman and theologian (d. 1902). Life path number 4
- 1863Anthony Hope, English author and playwright (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1864Miina Härma, Estonian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1941). Life path number 3
- 1865Mrs. Patrick Campbell, English-French actress (d. 1940). Life path number 4
- 1865Erich von Drygalski, German geographer and geophysicist (d. 1949). Life path number 4
- 1867Natsume Sōseki, Japanese author and poet (d. 1916). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!