The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 1 is the 1st day of 2020 and there are 365 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 1st Wednesday this year.
Famous Jan 1 birthday celebrants include Carole Landis, Richard Edson, Alpha Blondy, Juliana Donald, Linda Henry, Diamond White, Xavier Cugat, Thomas Morrison.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 369 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 870Zwentibold, Frankish son of Arnulf of Carinthia (d. 900). Life path number 8
- 1431Pope Alexander VI (d. 1503). Life path number 11
- 1449Lorenzo de' Medici, Italian politician (d. 1492). Life path number 11
- 1467Sigismund I the Old, Polish king (d. 1548). Life path number 11
- 1484Huldrych Zwingli, Swiss pastor and theologian (d. 1531). Life path number 1
- 1488Magnus I, Duke of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1543). Life path number 5
- 1511Henry, Duke of Cornwall (d. 1511). Life path number 1
- 1516Margaret Leijonhufvud, Swedish wife of Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1551). Life path number 6
- 1557Stephen Bocskay, Romanian prince (d. 1606). Life path number 11
- 1600Friedrich Spanheim, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1649). Life path number 9
- 1628Christoph Bernhard, German composer and theorist (d. 1692). Life path number 1
- 1638Emperor Go-Sai of Japan (d. 1685). Life path number 11
- 1655Christian Thomasius, German jurist and philosopher (d. 1728). Life path number 1
- 1684Arnold Drakenborch, Dutch scholar and author (d. 1748). Life path number 3
- 1704Soame Jenyns, English author, poet, and politician (d. 1787). Life path number 5
- 1709Johann Heinrich Hartmann Bätz, German-Dutch organ builder (d. 1770). Life path number 1
- 1711Baron Franz von der Trenck, Austrian soldier (d. 1749). Life path number 3
- 1714Giovanni Battista Mancini, Italian soprano and author (d. 1800). Life path number 6
- 1714Kristijonas Donelaitis, Lithuanian pastor and poet (d. 1780). Life path number 6
- 1735Paul Revere, American silversmith and engraver (d. 1818). Life path number 9
- 1745Anthony Wayne, American general and politician (d. 1796). Life path number 1
- 1750Frederick Muhlenberg, American minister and politician, 1st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1801). Life path number 6
- 1752Betsy Ross, American seamstress; credited with designing the Flag of the United States (d. 1836). Life path number 8
- 1768Maria Edgeworth, Anglo-Irish author (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1774André Marie Constant Duméril, French zoologist and academic (d. 1860). Life path number 3
- 1779William Clowes, English publisher (d. 1847). Life path number 8
- 1803Guglielmo Libri Carucci dalla Sommaja, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1869). Life path number 5
- 1806Lionel Kieseritzky, Estonian-French chess player (d. 1853). Life path number 8
- 1814Hong Xiuquan, Chinese rebel leader (d. 1864). Life path number 7
- 1819Arthur Hugh Clough, English-Italian poet and academic (d. 1861). Life path number 3
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!