The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 323 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1480Margaret of Austria, Duchess of Savoy (d. 1530). Life path number 6
- 1538Louis of Nassau (d. 1574). Life path number 1
- 1607Isaac Jogues, French priest and missionary (d. 1646). Life path number 7
- 1628George Villiers, 2nd Duke of Buckingham, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of the West Riding of Yorkshire (d. 1687). Life path number 1
- 1644Louis François, duc de Boufflers, French general (d. 1711). Life path number 8
- 1654Joshua Barnes, English historian and scholar (d. 1712). Life path number 9
- 1702Johannes Zick, German painter (d. 1762). Life path number 3
- 1715Christian August Crusius, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1775). Life path number 7
- 1729Lazzaro Spallanzani, Italian priest, biologist, and physiologist (d. 1799). Life path number 3
- 1741Princess Elizabeth of Great Britain (d. 1759). Life path number 6
- 1745Isaac Titsingh, Dutch surgeon, scholar, and diplomat (d. 1812). Life path number 1
- 1750Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine, Scottish-English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1823). Life path number 6
- 1760Johann Rudolf Zumsteeg, German composer and conductor (d. 1802). Life path number 7
- 1769Michel Ney, French general (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1776George Birkbeck, English physician and academic, founded Birkbeck, University of London (d. 1841). Life path number 5
- 1780Martin Lichtenstein, German physician and explorer (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1797Eugenio Kincaid, American missionary (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1802Carl Ritter von Ghega, Italian-Austrian engineer, designed the Semmering railway (d. 1860). Life path number 4
- 1810Ferdinand Barbedienne, French engineer (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1810Jeremiah S. Black, American jurist and politician, 23rd United States Secretary of State (d. 1883). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)