The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 11 is the 11th day of 2019 and there are 354 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 2nd Friday this year.
Famous Jan 11 birthday celebrants include Nadia Turner, Amanda Peet, Jody Payne, Frederick "Dennis" Greene, Marc Blucas, Rockmond Dunbar, Kim Coles, Lionel Stander.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1859George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, English politician; 35th Governor-General of India (d. 1925). Life path number 8
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1867Edward B. Titchener, English psychologist and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 7
- 1868Cai Yuanpei, Chinese philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1940). Life path number 8
- 1870Alexander Stirling Calder, American sculptor and educator (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1872G. W. Pierce, American physicist and academic (d. 1956). Life path number 3
- 1873John Callan O'Laughlin, American soldier and journalist (d. 1949). Life path number 4
- 1875Reinhold Glière, Russian composer and academic (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1875Fritz Manteuffel, German gymnast (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971). Life path number 7
- 1876Thomas Hicks, American runner (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952). Life path number 9
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942). Life path number 1
- 1885Jack Hoxie, American actor and rodeo performer (d. 1965). Life path number 7
- 1885Alice Paul, American activist (d. 1977). Life path number 7
- 1886Chester Conklin, American actor (d. 1971). Life path number 8
- 1887Aldo Leopold, American ecologist and author (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1888Joseph B. Keenan, American jurist and politician (d. 1954). Life path number 1
- 1889Calvin Bridges, American geneticist and academic (d. 1938). Life path number 2
- 1890Harold Bride, English wireless officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1956). Life path number 3
- 1890Max Carey, American baseball player and manager (d. 1976). Life path number 3
- 1890Oswald de Andrade, Brazilian poet and critic (d. 1954). Life path number 3
- 1891Andrew Sockalexis, American runner (d. 1919). Life path number 4
- 1893Anthony M. Rud, American journalist and author (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1895Laurens Hammond, American engineer and businessman; founded the Hammond Clock Company (d. 1973). Life path number 8
- 1897Bernard DeVoto, American historian and author (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1897August Heissmeyer, German SS officer (d. 1979). Life path number 1
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne, British-American actress, director, and producer (d. 1991). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!