The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 21 - 40.
- 1839Eugenio María de Hostos, Puerto Rican lawyer, philosopher, and sociologist (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1842William James, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1843C. Y. O'Connor, Irish-Australian engineer (d. 1902). Life path number 1
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1850Joseph Charles Arthur, American pathologist and mycologist (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1852Constantin Fehrenbach, German lawyer and politician; 4th Chancellor of Weimar Germany (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1853Georgios Jakobides, Greek painter and sculptor (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1856Christian Sinding, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1932). Life path number 5
- 1857Fred Archer, English jockey (d. 1886). Life path number 6
- 1858Harry Gordon Selfridge, American-English businessman, founded Selfridges (d. 1947). Life path number 7
- 1859George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, English politician; 35th Governor-General of India (d. 1925). Life path number 8
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1867Edward B. Titchener, English psychologist and academic (d. 1927). Life path number 7
- 1868Cai Yuanpei, Chinese philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1940). Life path number 8
- 1870Alexander Stirling Calder, American sculptor and educator (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1872G. W. Pierce, American physicist and academic (d. 1956). Life path number 3
- 1873John Callan O'Laughlin, American soldier and journalist (d. 1949). Life path number 4
- 1875Reinhold Glière, Russian composer and academic (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1875Fritz Manteuffel, German gymnast (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)