The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 12 is the 12th day of 2020 and there are 354 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 2nd Sunday this year.
Famous Jan 12 birthday celebrants include Kirstie Alley, Tex Ritter, Zack de la Rocha, Vendela Kirsebom, Patsy Kelly, Milton Sills, Kieron Richardson, Oliver Platt.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 290 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1483Henry III of Nassau-Breda (d. 1538). Life path number 11
- 1562Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1630). Life path number 9
- 1576Petrus Scriverius, Dutch historian and scholar (d. 1660). Life path number 5
- 1577Jan Baptist van Helmont, Flemish chemist and physician (d. 1644). Life path number 6
- 1580Alexander Ruthven, Scottish traitor (d. 1600). Life path number 9
- 1588John Winthrop, English-American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1649). Life path number 8
- 1591Jusepe de Ribera, Spanish painter (d. 1652). Life path number 11
- 1597François Duquesnoy, Flemish sculptor (d. 1643). Life path number 8
- 1628Charles Perrault, French author (d. 1703). Life path number 3
- 1673Rosalba Carriera, Italian painter (d. 1757). Life path number 3
- 1711Gaetano Latilla, Italian composer (d. 1788). Life path number 5
- 1715Jacques Duphly, French organist and composer (d. 1789). Life path number 9
- 1716Antonio de Ulloa, Spanish general and politician, 1st Spanish Governor of Louisiana (d. 1795). Life path number 1
- 1721Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Prussian field marshal (d. 1792). Life path number 6
- 1723Samuel Langdon, American clergyman and educator (d. 1797). Life path number 8
- 1724Frances Brooke, English author and playwright (d. 1789). Life path number 9
- 1729Edmund Burke, Irish philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1746Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi, Swiss philosopher and educator (d. 1827). Life path number 4
- 1751Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1825). Life path number 9
- 1772Mikhail Speransky, Russian politician (d. 1839). Life path number 3
- 1786Sir Robert Inglis, 2nd Baronet, English politician (d. 1855). Life path number 8
- 1792Johan August Arfwedson, Swedish chemist and academic (d. 1841). Life path number 5
- 1797Gideon Brecher, Austrian physician and author (d. 1873). Life path number 1
- 1810Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1822Étienne Lenoir, French engineer, designed the internal combustion engine (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1837Adolf Jensen, German pianist and composer (d. 1879). Life path number 5
- 1849Jean Béraud, Russian-French painter (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1856John Singer Sargent, Italian-English painter and educator (d. 1925). Life path number 6
- 1860Louis Dutfoy, French target shooter (d. 1904). Life path number 1
- 1863Swami Vivekananda, Indian monk and philosopher (d. 1902). Life path number 4
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!