The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 885Emperor Daigo of Japan (d. 930). Life path number 4
- 1519Isabella Jagiellon, Polish wife of John Zápolya (d. 1559). Life path number 8
- 1543Alfonso Ferrabosco the elder, Italian-English composer (d. 1588). Life path number 5
- 1641François-Michel le Tellier, Marquis de Louvois, French politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1691). Life path number 4
- 1659Damaris Cudworth Masham, English philosopher and theologian (d. 1708). Life path number 4
- 1672Antoine Houdar de la Motte, French author (d. 1731). Life path number 8
- 1688Lionel Sackville, 1st Duke of Dorset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1765). Life path number 6
- 1689Montesquieu, French lawyer and philosopher (d. 1755). Life path number 7
- 1743Louis Claude de Saint-Martin, French mystic and philosopher (d. 1803). Life path number 7
- 1751Ferdinand Kauer, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1764Samuel Whitbread, English politician (d. 1815). Life path number 1
- 1779Peter Mark Roget, English physician, lexicographer, and theologian (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1782Daniel Webster, American lawyer and politician, 14th United States Secretary of State (d. 1852). Life path number 1
- 1795Anna Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1813Joseph Glidden, American farmer (d. 1906). Life path number 5
- 1815Constantin von Tischendorf, German theologian and scholar (d. 1874). Life path number 7
- 1835César Cui, Russian composer (d. 1918). Life path number 9
- 1840Henry Austin Dobson, English poet and author (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1841Emmanuel Chabrier, French pianist and composer (d. 1894). Life path number 6
- 1842A. A. Ames, American physician and politician, Mayor of Minneapolis (d. 1911). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)