The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 18 is the 18th day of 2020 and there are 348 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 3rd Saturday this year.
Famous Jan 18 birthday celebrants include Jason Segel, Katie White, Ronnie Day, Cary Grant, Morgan York, Carl McCoy, Brianna Lea Pruett, Paul Freeman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 885Emperor Daigo of Japan (d. 930). Life path number 4
- 1519Isabella Jagiellon, Polish wife of John Zápolya (d. 1559). Life path number 8
- 1543Alfonso Ferrabosco the elder, Italian-English composer (d. 1588). Life path number 5
- 1641François-Michel le Tellier, Marquis de Louvois, French politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1691). Life path number 4
- 1659Damaris Cudworth Masham, English philosopher and theologian (d. 1708). Life path number 4
- 1672Antoine Houdar de la Motte, French author (d. 1731). Life path number 8
- 1688Lionel Sackville, 1st Duke of Dorset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1765). Life path number 6
- 1689Montesquieu, French lawyer and philosopher (d. 1755). Life path number 7
- 1743Louis Claude de Saint-Martin, French mystic and philosopher (d. 1803). Life path number 7
- 1751Ferdinand Kauer, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1764Samuel Whitbread, English politician (d. 1815). Life path number 1
- 1779Peter Mark Roget, English physician, lexicographer, and theologian (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1782Daniel Webster, American lawyer and politician, 14th United States Secretary of State (d. 1852). Life path number 1
- 1795Anna Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1813Joseph Glidden, American farmer (d. 1906). Life path number 5
- 1815Constantin von Tischendorf, German theologian and scholar (d. 1874). Life path number 7
- 1835César Cui, Russian composer (d. 1918). Life path number 9
- 1840Henry Austin Dobson, English poet and author (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1841Emmanuel Chabrier, French pianist and composer (d. 1894). Life path number 6
- 1842A. A. Ames, American physician and politician, Mayor of Minneapolis (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1848Ioan Slavici, Romanian journalist and author (d. 1925). Life path number 4
- 1849Edmund Barton, Australian judge and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1920). Life path number 5
- 1850Seth Low, American academic and politician, 92nd Mayor of New York City (d. 1916). Life path number 6
- 1853Marthinus Nikolaas Ras, South African farmer, soldier, and gun-maker (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1854Thomas A. Watson, American assistant to Alexander Graham Bell (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1856Daniel Hale Williams, American surgeon and cardiologist (d. 1931). Life path number 3
- 1867Rubén Darío, Nicaraguan poet, journalist, and diplomat (d. 1916). Life path number 5
- 1868Kantarō Suzuki, Japanese admiral and politician, 42nd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1877Sam Zemurray, Russian-American businessman, founded the Cuyamel Fruit Company (d. 1961). Life path number 6
- 1879Henri Giraud, French general (d. 1949). Life path number 8
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!