The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 2 is the 2nd day of 2020 and there are 364 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 1st Thursday this year.
Famous Jan 2 birthday celebrants include Taye Diggs, Dax Shepard, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Roger Miller, Howard Caine, Larry Harmon, Glenn Goins, Zypora Spaisman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 255 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1462Piero di Cosimo, Italian painter (d. 1522). Life path number 7
- 1642Mehmed IV, Ottoman sultan (d. 1693). Life path number 7
- 1647Nathaniel Bacon, English-American rebel leader (d. 1676). Life path number 3
- 1699Osman III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1757). Life path number 1
- 1713Marie Dumesnil, French actress (d. 1803). Life path number 6
- 1719Jacques-Alexandre Laffon de Ladebat, French shipbuilder and merchant (d. 1797). Life path number 3
- 1727James Wolfe, English general (d. 1759). Life path number 11
- 1732František Brixi, Czech organist and composer (d. 1771). Life path number 7
- 1777Christian Daniel Rauch, German sculptor and educator (d. 1857). Life path number 7
- 1822Rudolf Clausius, Polish-German physicist and mathematician (d. 1888). Life path number 7
- 1827Pyotr Semyonov-Tyan-Shansky, Russian geographer and statistician (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1833Frederick A. Johnson, American banker and politician (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1836Queen Emma of Hawaii (d. 1885). Life path number 3
- 1836Mendele Mocher Sforim, Russian author (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1837Mily Balakirev, Russian pianist and composer (d. 1910). Life path number 4
- 1857M. Carey Thomas, American educator and activist (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1860William Corless Mills, American historian and curator (d. 1928). Life path number 9
- 1860Dugald Campbell Patterson, Canadian engineer (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1866Gilbert Murray, Australian-English playwright and scholar (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1870Ernst Barlach, German sculptor and playwright (d. 1938). Life path number 1
- 1873Thérèse of Lisieux, French nun and saint (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1873Antonie Pannekoek, Dutch astronomer and theorist (d. 1960). Life path number 4
- 1877Slava Raškaj, Croatian painter (d. 1906). Life path number 8
- 1878Mannathu Padmanabha Pillai, Indian activist; founded the Nair Service Society (d. 1970). Life path number 9
- 1879Rudolf Bauer, Hungarian discus thrower (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1882Herbert von Petersdorff, German swimmer (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1884Ben-Zion Dinur, Russian-Israeli historian and politician; 4th Israeli Minister of Education (d. 1973). Life path number 6
- 1885Gordon Flowerdew, Canadian lieutenant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1918). Life path number 7
- 1886Apsley Cherry-Garrard, English explorer (d. 1959). Life path number 8
- 1886Florence Lawrence, Canadian-American actress (d. 1938). Life path number 8
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!