The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 22 is the 22nd day of 2019 and there are 343 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jan 22 birthday celebrants include Daniel Johnston, Diana Dill, Rosa Ponselle, Seymour Cassel, John Wesley Shipp, Bill Bixby, Ann Sothern, Blind Willie Johnson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 826Montoku, Japanese emperor (d. 858). Life path number 3
- 1263Ibn Taymiyyah, Syirian scholar and theologian (d. 1328). Life path number 8
- 1440Ivan III of Russia (d. 1505). Life path number 5
- 1552Walter Raleigh, English poet, soldier, courtier, and explorer (d. 1618). Life path number 9
- 1561Francis Bacon, English philosopher and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 1626). Life path number 9
- 1570Sir Robert Cotton, 1st Baronet, of Connington, English politician, founded the Cotton library (d. 1631). Life path number 9
- 1592Pierre Gassendi, French mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher (d. 1655). Life path number 4
- 1654Richard Blackmore, English physician and poet (d. 1729). Life path number 3
- 1690Nicolas Lancret, French painter (d. 1743). Life path number 3
- 1729Gotthold Ephraim Lessing, German philosopher and author (d. 1781). Life path number 6
- 1733Philip Carteret, English admiral and explorer (d. 1796). Life path number 1
- 1740Noah Phelps, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 1809). Life path number 8
- 1781François Habeneck, French violinist and conductor (d. 1849). Life path number 4
- 1788Lord Byron, English poet and playwright (d. 1824). Life path number 11
- 1796Karl Ernst Claus, Estonian-Russian chemist, botanist, and academic (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1797Maria Leopoldina of Austria (d. 1826). Life path number 11
- 1799Ludger Duvernay, Canadian journalist, publisher, and politician (d. 1852). Life path number 4
- 1831Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1831Joseph Alfred Slade, American businessman (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1840Ernest Wilberforce, English bishop (d. 1907). Life path number 9
- 1849August Strindberg, Swedish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1912). Life path number 9
- 1858Beatrice Webb, English sociologist and economist (d. 1943). Life path number 9
- 1869José Vicente de Freitas, Portuguese colonel and politician, 97th Prime Minister of Portugal (d. 1952). Life path number 11
- 1874Edward Harkness, American philanthropist (d. 1940). Life path number 7
- 1874Jay Hughes, American baseball player and coach (d. 1924). Life path number 7
- 1875D. W. Griffith, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1948). Life path number 8
- 1876Warren McLaughlin, American baseball player (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1877Tom Jones, American baseball player and manager (d. 1923). Life path number 1
- 1879Francis Picabia, French painter and poet (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1880Bill O'Neill, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1920). Life path number 4
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!