The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 25 is the 25th day of 2020 and there are 341 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Saturday this year.
Famous Jan 25 birthday celebrants include Dinah Manoff, Ana Ortiz, Michael Trevino, The Honky Tonk Man, Christine Lakin, Gary Tibbs, Jenifer Lewis, Alicia Keys.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 166 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 17Messalina, Roman wife of Claudius (d. 48). Life path number 7
- 750Leo IV the Khazar, Byzantine emperor (d. 780). Life path number 11
- 1459Paul Hofhaimer, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1537). Life path number 9
- 1477Anne of Brittany (d. 1514). Life path number 9
- 1509Giovanni Morone, Italian cardinal (d. 1580). Life path number 5
- 1615Govert Flinck, Dutch painter (d. 1660). Life path number 3
- 1627Robert Boyle, Anglo-Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1691). Life path number 6
- 1634Gaspar Fagel, Dutch politician and diplomat (d. 1688). Life path number 4
- 1640William Cavendish, 1st Duke of Devonshire, English soldier and politician; Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1707). Life path number 1
- 1688Juraj Jánošík, Slovak criminal (d. 1713). Life path number 4
- 1736Joseph-Louis Lagrange, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1813). Life path number 7
- 1739Charles François Dumouriez, French general and politician; French Minister of Defence (d. 1823). Life path number 1
- 1743Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi, German philosopher and author (d. 1819). Life path number 5
- 1750Johann Gottfried Vierling, German organist and composer (d. 1813). Life path number 3
- 1755Paolo Mascagni, Italian physician and anatomist (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1759Robert Burns, Scottish poet and songwriter (d. 1796). Life path number 3
- 1777Karoline Jagemann, German actress and singer (d. 1848). Life path number 3
- 1783William Colgate, English-American businessman and philanthropist; founded Colgate-Palmolive (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1794François-Vincent Raspail, French chemist, physician, physiologist, and lawyer (d. 1878). Life path number 11
- 1796William MacGillivray, Scottish ornithologist and biologist (d. 1852). Life path number 4
- 1813J. Marion Sims, American gynecologist and physician (d. 1883). Life path number 3
- 1822Charles Reed Bishop, American businessman, philanthropist, and politician; founded Bishop Museum (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1822William McDougall, Canadian lawyer and politician; Lieutenant Governor of the Northwest Territories (d. 1905). Life path number 3
- 1824Michael Madhusudan Dutt, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1841John Fisher, 1st Baron Fisher, Sri Lankan-English admiral (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1858Mikimoto Kōkichi, Japanese businessman (d. 1954). Life path number 3
- 1860Charles Curtis, American lawyer and politician; 31st Vice President of the United States (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1864Julije Kempf, Croatian historian and author (d. 1934). Life path number 9
- 1868Juventino Rosas, Mexican violinist and composer (d. 1894). Life path number 4
- 1874W. Somerset Maugham, French-English author and playwright (d. 1965). Life path number 1
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!