The zodiac sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 166 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 17Messalina, Roman wife of Claudius (d. 48). Life path number 7
- 750Leo IV the Khazar, Byzantine emperor (d. 780). Life path number 11
- 1459Paul Hofhaimer, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1537). Life path number 9
- 1477Anne of Brittany (d. 1514). Life path number 9
- 1509Giovanni Morone, Italian cardinal (d. 1580). Life path number 5
- 1615Govert Flinck, Dutch painter (d. 1660). Life path number 3
- 1627Robert Boyle, Anglo-Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1691). Life path number 6
- 1634Gaspar Fagel, Dutch politician and diplomat (d. 1688). Life path number 4
- 1640William Cavendish, 1st Duke of Devonshire, English soldier and politician; Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1707). Life path number 1
- 1688Juraj Jánošík, Slovak criminal (d. 1713). Life path number 4
- 1736Joseph-Louis Lagrange, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1813). Life path number 7
- 1739Charles François Dumouriez, French general and politician; French Minister of Defence (d. 1823). Life path number 1
- 1743Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi, German philosopher and author (d. 1819). Life path number 5
- 1750Johann Gottfried Vierling, German organist and composer (d. 1813). Life path number 3
- 1755Paolo Mascagni, Italian physician and anatomist (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1759Robert Burns, Scottish poet and songwriter (d. 1796). Life path number 3
- 1777Karoline Jagemann, German actress and singer (d. 1848). Life path number 3
- 1783William Colgate, English-American businessman and philanthropist; founded Colgate-Palmolive (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1794François-Vincent Raspail, French chemist, physician, physiologist, and lawyer (d. 1878). Life path number 11
- 1796William MacGillivray, Scottish ornithologist and biologist (d. 1852). Life path number 4
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)