The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 201 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1497Emperor Go-Nara of Japan (d. 1557). Life path number 3
- 1541Florent Chrestien, French poet and translator (d. 1596). Life path number 2
- 1595Antonio Maria Abbatini, Italian composer (d. 1679). Life path number 11
- 1708William Hayes, English organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1714Jean-Baptiste Pigalle, French sculptor (d. 1785). Life path number 4
- 1716George Germain, 1st Viscount Sackville, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1785). Life path number 6
- 1722Alexander Carlyle, Scottish minister and author (d. 1805). Life path number 3
- 1761Jens Zetlitz, Norwegian priest and poet (d. 1821). Life path number 6
- 1763Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1844). Life path number 8
- 1781Ludwig Achim von Arnim, German poet and author (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1813Juan Pablo Duarte, Dominican philosopher and poet (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1826Julia Grant, American wife of Ulysses S. Grant, 19th First Lady of the United States (d. 1902). Life path number 8
- 1832George Shiras, Jr., American lawyer and jurist (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1842François Coppée, French poet and author (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1852Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza, Italian-French explorer (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1864József Pusztai, Slovene-Hungarian poet and journalist (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1866John Cady, American golfer (d. 1933). Life path number 3
- 1878Dave Nourse, English-South African cricketer and coach (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1880Douglas MacArthur, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964). Life path number 8
- 1882André Rischmann, French rugby player (d. 1955). Life path number 1
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)