The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 26 is the 26th day of 2020 and there are 340 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Sunday this year.
Famous Jan 26 birthday celebrants include William Hopper, Matt Heafy, Charles Lane, Tom Keifer, Michael Bentine, Mary Murphy, Michael O'Hearn, Zara Cully.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 201 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1497Emperor Go-Nara of Japan (d. 1557). Life path number 3
- 1541Florent Chrestien, French poet and translator (d. 1596). Life path number 2
- 1595Antonio Maria Abbatini, Italian composer (d. 1679). Life path number 11
- 1708William Hayes, English organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1714Jean-Baptiste Pigalle, French sculptor (d. 1785). Life path number 4
- 1716George Germain, 1st Viscount Sackville, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1785). Life path number 6
- 1722Alexander Carlyle, Scottish minister and author (d. 1805). Life path number 3
- 1761Jens Zetlitz, Norwegian priest and poet (d. 1821). Life path number 6
- 1763Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1844). Life path number 8
- 1781Ludwig Achim von Arnim, German poet and author (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1813Juan Pablo Duarte, Dominican philosopher and poet (d. 1876). Life path number 4
- 1826Julia Grant, American wife of Ulysses S. Grant, 19th First Lady of the United States (d. 1902). Life path number 8
- 1832George Shiras, Jr., American lawyer and jurist (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1842François Coppée, French poet and author (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1852Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza, Italian-French explorer (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1864József Pusztai, Slovene-Hungarian poet and journalist (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1866John Cady, American golfer (d. 1933). Life path number 3
- 1878Dave Nourse, English-South African cricketer and coach (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1880Douglas MacArthur, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964). Life path number 8
- 1882André Rischmann, French rugby player (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1885Michael Considine, Irish-Australian politician (d. 1959). Life path number 4
- 1885Harry Ricardo, English engine designer and researcher (d. 1974). Life path number 4
- 1887François Faber, French-Luxembourgian cyclist (d. 1915). Life path number 6
- 1887Marc Mitscher, American admiral and pilot (d. 1947). Life path number 6
- 1891Frank Costello, Italian-American mob boss (d. 1973). Life path number 1
- 1891August Froehlich, German priest and martyr (d. 1942). Life path number 1
- 1891Wilder Penfield, American-Canadian neurosurgeon and academic (d. 1976). Life path number 1
- 1892Bessie Coleman, American pilot (d. 1926). Life path number 11
- 1892Zara Cully, American actress (d. 1978). Life path number 11
- 1893Giuseppe Genco Russo, Italian mob boss (d. 1976). Life path number 3
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!