The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1209Richard, 1st Earl of Cornwall, English-German king (d. 1272). Life path number 9
- 1548Francisco Suárez, Spanish priest, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1617). Life path number 6
- 1587Xu Xiake, Chinese geographer and explorer (d. 1641). Life path number 9
- 1614Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria (d. 1662). Life path number 9
- 1640Paolo Lorenzani, Italian composer (d. 1713). Life path number 8
- 1679Pietro Filippo Scarlatti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 11
- 1717William Barrington, 2nd Viscount Barrington, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1793). Life path number 4
- 1735Claude Martin, French-English general (d. 1800). Life path number 4
- 1762Constanze Mozart, German wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (d. 1842). Life path number 4
- 1767Jean-Baptiste Say, French economist and academic (d. 1832). Life path number 9
- 1778Zebulon Pike, American general and explorer (d. 1813). Life path number 11
- 1779Stephen Decatur, American commander (d. 1820). Life path number 3
- 1793Harvey Putnam, American lawyer and politician (d. 1855). Life path number 8
- 1808Anton Füster, Austrian priest and activist (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1834William John Wills, English surgeon and explorer (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1838Camille Jordan, French mathematician and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 8
- 1846Rudolf Christoph Eucken, German philosopher and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1855King C. Gillette, American businessman, founded the Gillette Company (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1864Bob Caruthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1865Julio Garavito Armero, Colombian astronomer, mathematician, and engineer (d. 1920). Life path number 8
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)