The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 5 is the 5th day of 2019 and there are 360 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 1st Saturday this year.
Famous Jan 5 birthday celebrants include Jo Ann Kelly, Michael O'Donoghue, Brooklyn Sudano, Bradley Cooper, Ricky Paull Goldin, Pamela Sue Martin, Sarah-Jane Honeywell, Diane Keaton.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1209Richard, 1st Earl of Cornwall, English-German king (d. 1272). Life path number 9
- 1548Francisco Suárez, Spanish priest, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1617). Life path number 6
- 1587Xu Xiake, Chinese geographer and explorer (d. 1641). Life path number 9
- 1614Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria (d. 1662). Life path number 9
- 1640Paolo Lorenzani, Italian composer (d. 1713). Life path number 8
- 1679Pietro Filippo Scarlatti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 11
- 1717William Barrington, 2nd Viscount Barrington, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1793). Life path number 4
- 1735Claude Martin, French-English general (d. 1800). Life path number 4
- 1762Constanze Mozart, German wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (d. 1842). Life path number 4
- 1767Jean-Baptiste Say, French economist and academic (d. 1832). Life path number 9
- 1778Zebulon Pike, American general and explorer (d. 1813). Life path number 11
- 1779Stephen Decatur, American commander (d. 1820). Life path number 3
- 1793Harvey Putnam, American lawyer and politician (d. 1855). Life path number 8
- 1808Anton Füster, Austrian priest and activist (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1834William John Wills, English surgeon and explorer (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1838Camille Jordan, French mathematician and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 8
- 1846Rudolf Christoph Eucken, German philosopher and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1855King C. Gillette, American businessman, founded the Gillette Company (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1864Bob Caruthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1865Julio Garavito Armero, Colombian astronomer, mathematician, and engineer (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1865Ban Johnson, American businessman, founded the Western League (d. 1931). Life path number 8
- 1866Dimitrios Gounaris, Greek politician, 94th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1871Frederick Converse, American composer and academic (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1874Joseph Erlanger, American physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965). Life path number 8
- 1876Konrad Adenauer, German politician, Chancellor of West Germany (d. 1967). Life path number 1
- 1879Hans Eppinger, Austrian physician (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1879Marcel Tournier, French harp player and composer (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1880Nikolai Medtner, Russian pianist and composer (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1881Pablo Gargallo, Spanish sculptor and painter (d. 1934). Life path number 6
- 1882Herbert Bayard Swope, American journalist (d. 1958). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!