The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 8 is the 8th day of 2021 and there are 357 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 2nd Friday this year.
Famous Jan 8 birthday celebrants include José Ferrer, Gaby Hoffmann, Douglas Wilmer, Graham Chapman, Larry Storch, Chris Masters, Chris Marion, Evelyn Lear.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 291 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1556Uesugi Kagekatsu, Japanese daimyo (d. 1623). Life path number 8
- 1583Simon Episcopius, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1643). Life path number 8
- 1587Johannes Fabricius, German astronomer and academic (d. 1616). Life path number 3
- 1589Ivan Gundulić, Croatian poet and playwright (d. 1638). Life path number 5
- 1601Baltasar Gracián, Spanish priest and author (d. 1658). Life path number 8
- 1628François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, French general (d. 1695). Life path number 8
- 1632Samuel von Pufendorf, German economist and jurist (d. 1694). Life path number 3
- 1635Luis Manuel Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish cardinal (d. 1709). Life path number 6
- 1638Elisabetta Sirani, Italian painter (d. 1665). Life path number 9
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1763Edmond-Charles Genêt, French-American translator and diplomat (d. 1834). Life path number 8
- 1786Nicholas Biddle, American banker and financier (d. 1844). Life path number 4
- 1788Archduke Rudolf of Austria (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1792Lowell Mason, American composer and educator (d. 1872). Life path number 1
- 1805John Bigler, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 3rd Governor of California (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1805Orson Hyde, American religious leader, 3rd President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (d. 1878). Life path number 5
- 1812Sigismond Thalberg, Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1871). Life path number 3
- 1817Theophilus Shepstone, English-South African politician (d. 1893). Life path number 8
- 1821James Longstreet, American general and diplomat (d. 1904). Life path number 3
- 1821W. H. L. Wallace, American lawyer and general (d. 1862). Life path number 3
- 1823Alfred Russel Wallace, Welsh-English geographer, biologist, and explorer (d. 1913). Life path number 5
- 1824Wilkie Collins, English author and playwright (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1824Francisco González Bocanegra, Mexican poet and composer (d. 1861). Life path number 6
- 1830Albert Bierstadt, German-American painter (d. 1902). Life path number 3
- 1830Hans von Bülow, German pianist and composer (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1836Lawrence Alma-Tadema, Dutch painter (d. 1912). Life path number 9
- 1843Frederick Abberline, English police officer (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1843Karl Eduard Heusner, German admiral (d. 1891). Life path number 7
- 1843John H. Moffitt, American soldier and politician, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1852James Milton Carroll, American pastor and author (d. 1931). Life path number 7
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!