The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 291 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1556Uesugi Kagekatsu, Japanese daimyo (d. 1623). Life path number 8
- 1583Simon Episcopius, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1643). Life path number 8
- 1587Johannes Fabricius, German astronomer and academic (d. 1616). Life path number 3
- 1589Ivan Gundulić, Croatian poet and playwright (d. 1638). Life path number 5
- 1601Baltasar Gracián, Spanish priest and author (d. 1658). Life path number 8
- 1628François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, French general (d. 1695). Life path number 8
- 1632Samuel von Pufendorf, German economist and jurist (d. 1694). Life path number 3
- 1635Luis Manuel Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish cardinal (d. 1709). Life path number 6
- 1638Elisabetta Sirani, Italian painter (d. 1665). Life path number 9
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1763Edmond-Charles Genêt, French-American translator and diplomat (d. 1834). Life path number 8
- 1786Nicholas Biddle, American banker and financier (d. 1844). Life path number 4
- 1788Archduke Rudolf of Austria (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1792Lowell Mason, American composer and educator (d. 1872). Life path number 1
- 1805John Bigler, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 3rd Governor of California (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1805Orson Hyde, American religious leader, 3rd President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (d. 1878). Life path number 5
- 1812Sigismond Thalberg, Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1871). Life path number 3
- 1817Theophilus Shepstone, English-South African politician (d. 1893). Life path number 8
- 1821James Longstreet, American general and diplomat (d. 1904). Life path number 3
- 1821W. H. L. Wallace, American lawyer and general (d. 1862). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)