The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 1 is the 182nd day of 2021 and there are 183 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 26th Thursday this year.
Famous Jul 1 birthday celebrants include Dale Midkiff, Sydney Pollack, Shirley Hemphill, Mike Burstyn, Raini Rodriguez, Mitch Hewer, Olivia de Havilland, Julianne Nicholson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1481Christian II of Denmark (d. 1559). Life path number 4
- 1506Louis II of Hungary (d. 1526). Life path number 11
- 1534Frederick II of Denmark (d. 1588). Life path number 3
- 1574Joseph Hall, English bishop and mystic (d. 1656). Life path number 7
- 1586Claudio Saracini, Italian lute player and composer (d. 1630). Life path number 1
- 1633Johann Heinrich Heidegger, Swiss theologian and author (d. 1698). Life path number 3
- 1646Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1716). Life path number 7
- 1663Franz Xaver Murschhauser, German composer and theorist (d. 1738). Life path number 6
- 1723Pedro Rodríguez, Conde de Campomanes, Spanish politician (d. 1802). Life path number 3
- 1725Rhoda Delaval, English painter (d. 1757). Life path number 5
- 1725Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau, French general (d. 1807). Life path number 5
- 1731Adam Duncan, 1st Viscount Duncan Scottish-English admiral (d. 1804). Life path number 11
- 1742Georg Christoph Lichtenberg, German physicist and academic (d. 1799). Life path number 4
- 1771Ferdinando Paer, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1839). Life path number 6
- 1788Jean-Victor Poncelet, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1867). Life path number 5
- 1804Charles Gordon Greene, American journalist and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 3
- 1804George Sand, French author and playwright (d. 1876). Life path number 3
- 1807Thomas Green Clemson, American politician and educator, founded Clemson University (d. 1888). Life path number 6
- 1818Ignaz Semmelweis, Hungarian-Austrian physician and obstetrician (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1818Karl von Vierordt, German physician, psychologist, and academic (d. 1884). Life path number 8
- 1822Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Vietnamese poet and activist (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1834Jadwiga Łuszczewska, Polish poet and author (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1838William Paine Lord, American lawyer and politician, 9th Governor of Oregon (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1858Willard Metcalf, American painter (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1863William Grant Stairs, Canadian-English captain and explorer (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1869William Strunk, Jr., American author and educator (d. 1946). Life path number 5
- 1872Louis Blériot, French pilot and engineer (d. 1936). Life path number 8
- 1872William Duddell, English physicist and engineer (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1873Alice Guy-Blaché, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968). Life path number 9
- 1873Andrass Samuelsen, Faroese politician, 1st Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1954). Life path number 9
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!