The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 154Bardaisan, Syrian astrologer, scholar, and philosopher (d. 222). Life path number 1
- 1274Robert the Bruce, Scottish king (d. 1329). Life path number 5
- 1558Robert Greene, English author and playwright (d. 1592). Life path number 1
- 1561Luis de Góngora, Spanish cleric and poet (d. 1627). Life path number 22
- 1603Kenelm Digby, English astrologer, courtier, and diplomat (d. 1665). Life path number 1
- 1628Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Japanese daimyo (d. 1701). Life path number 8
- 1653Sarah Good, American woman accused of witchcraft (d. 1692). Life path number 6
- 1657Frederick I of Prussia (d. 1713). Life path number 1
- 1662Maximilian II Emanuel, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1726). Life path number 6
- 1709Johan Gottschalk Wallerius, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1785). Life path number 8
- 1723Jean-François Marmontel, French historian and author (d. 1799). Life path number 22
- 1751Caroline Matilda of Great Britain (d. 1775). Life path number 5
- 1754Thomas Bowdler, English physician and philanthropist (d. 1825). Life path number 8
- 1767John Quincy Adams, American lawyer and politician, 6th President of the United States (d. 1848). Life path number 3
- 1826Alexander Afanasyev, Russian ethnographer and author (d. 1871). Life path number 8
- 1832Charilaos Trikoupis, Greek lawyer and politician, 55th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1836Antônio Carlos Gomes, Brazilian composer (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1846Léon Bloy, French author and poet (d. 1917). Life path number 1
- 1850Annie Armstrong, American missionary (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1851Millie and Christine McKoy, American conjoined twins (d. 1912). Life path number 6
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)