The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 11 is the 192nd day of 2022 and there are 173 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 28th Monday this year.
Famous Jul 11 birthday celebrants include Sela Ward, Peter Brown, Debbe Dunning, George Craig, Justin Chambers, Lil Zane, Mindy Sterling, Thurston Harris.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 154Bardaisan, Syrian astrologer, scholar, and philosopher (d. 222). Life path number 1
- 1274Robert the Bruce, Scottish king (d. 1329). Life path number 5
- 1558Robert Greene, English author and playwright (d. 1592). Life path number 1
- 1561Luis de Góngora, Spanish cleric and poet (d. 1627). Life path number 22
- 1603Kenelm Digby, English astrologer, courtier, and diplomat (d. 1665). Life path number 1
- 1628Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Japanese daimyo (d. 1701). Life path number 8
- 1653Sarah Good, American woman accused of witchcraft (d. 1692). Life path number 6
- 1657Frederick I of Prussia (d. 1713). Life path number 1
- 1662Maximilian II Emanuel, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1726). Life path number 6
- 1709Johan Gottschalk Wallerius, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1785). Life path number 8
- 1723Jean-François Marmontel, French historian and author (d. 1799). Life path number 22
- 1751Caroline Matilda of Great Britain (d. 1775). Life path number 5
- 1754Thomas Bowdler, English physician and philanthropist (d. 1825). Life path number 8
- 1767John Quincy Adams, American lawyer and politician, 6th President of the United States (d. 1848). Life path number 3
- 1826Alexander Afanasyev, Russian ethnographer and author (d. 1871). Life path number 8
- 1832Charilaos Trikoupis, Greek lawyer and politician, 55th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1836Antônio Carlos Gomes, Brazilian composer (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1846Léon Bloy, French author and poet (d. 1917). Life path number 1
- 1850Annie Armstrong, American missionary (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1851Millie and Christine McKoy, American conjoined twins (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1866Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1880Friedrich Lahrs, German architect and academic (d. 1964). Life path number 8
- 1881Isabel Martin Lewis, American astronomer and author (d. 1955?). Life path number 9
- 1882James Larkin White, American miner, explorer, and park ranger (d. 1946). Life path number 1
- 1886Boris Grigoriev, Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1888Carl Schmitt, German philosopher and jurist (d. 1985). Life path number 7
- 1892Thomas Mitchell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1962). Life path number 2
- 1895Dorothy Wilde, English author and poet (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1897Bull Connor, American police officer (d. 1973). Life path number 7
- 1899Wilfrid Israel, German businessman and philanthropist (d. 1943). Life path number 9
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!