The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 15 is the 196th day of 2019 and there are 169 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 28th Monday this year.
Famous Jul 15 birthday celebrants include Forest Whitaker, Ernie Barnes, Carmen Zapata, Millie Jackson, Lana Parrilla, David Pack, Scott Foley, Vice Cooler.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1273Ewostatewos, Ethiopian monk and saint (d. 1352). Life path number 8
- 1353Vladimir the Bold, Russian prince (d. 1410). Life path number 7
- 1471Eskender, Ethiopian emperor (d. 1494). Life path number 8
- 1553Archduke Ernest of Austria (d. 1595). Life path number 9
- 1573Inigo Jones, English architect, designed the Queen's House (d. 1652). Life path number 2
- 1606Rembrandt, Dutch painter and etcher (d. 1669). Life path number 8
- 1613Gu Yanwu, Chinese philologist and geographer (d. 1682). Life path number 6
- 1626Christiane Sehested, Danish daughter of Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1626Hedevig Ulfeldt, Danish daughter of Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1678). Life path number 1
- 1631Jens Juel, Danish politician and diplomat, Governor-general of Norway (d. 1700). Life path number 6
- 1638Giovanni Buonaventura Viviani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1693). Life path number 22
- 1704August Gottlieb Spangenberg, German bishop and theologian (d. 1792). Life path number 7
- 1737Princess Louise of France (d. 1787). Life path number 22
- 1779Clement Clarke Moore, American author, poet, and educator (d. 1863). Life path number 1
- 1796Thomas Bulfinch, American banker and author (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1799Reuben Chapman, American lawyer and politician, 13th Governor of Alabama (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1800Sidney Breese, American jurist and politician (d. 1878). Life path number 22
- 1808Henry Edward Manning, English cardinal (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1812James Hope-Scott, English lawyer and academic (d. 1873). Life path number 7
- 1817Sir John Fowler, 1st Baronet, English engineer, designed the Forth Bridge (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1827W. W. Thayer American lawyer and politician, 6th Governor of Oregon (d. 1899). Life path number 22
- 1837Stephanie of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1848Vilfredo Pareto, Italian economist and sociologist (d. 1923). Life path number 7
- 1850Francesca S. Cabrini, Italian-American nun and saint (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1858Emmeline Pankhurst, English activist (d. 1928). Life path number 8
- 1864Marie Tempest, English actress and singer (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1865Alfred Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Northcliffe, Irish-English publisher, founded the ''Amalgamated Press'' (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1865Wilhelm Wirtinger, Austrian-German mathematician and theorist (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1867Jean-Baptiste Charcot, French physician and explorer (d. 1936). Life path number 8
- 1871Doppo Kunikida, Japanese journalist, author, and poet (d. 1908). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!