The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1273Ewostatewos, Ethiopian monk and saint (d. 1352). Life path number 8
- 1353Vladimir the Bold, Russian prince (d. 1410). Life path number 7
- 1471Eskender, Ethiopian emperor (d. 1494). Life path number 8
- 1553Archduke Ernest of Austria (d. 1595). Life path number 9
- 1573Inigo Jones, English architect, designed the Queen's House (d. 1652). Life path number 2
- 1606Rembrandt, Dutch painter and etcher (d. 1669). Life path number 8
- 1613Gu Yanwu, Chinese philologist and geographer (d. 1682). Life path number 6
- 1626Christiane Sehested, Danish daughter of Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1626Hedevig Ulfeldt, Danish daughter of Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1678). Life path number 1
- 1631Jens Juel, Danish politician and diplomat, Governor-general of Norway (d. 1700). Life path number 6
- 1638Giovanni Buonaventura Viviani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1693). Life path number 22
- 1704August Gottlieb Spangenberg, German bishop and theologian (d. 1792). Life path number 7
- 1737Princess Louise of France (d. 1787). Life path number 22
- 1779Clement Clarke Moore, American author, poet, and educator (d. 1863). Life path number 1
- 1796Thomas Bulfinch, American banker and author (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1799Reuben Chapman, American lawyer and politician, 13th Governor of Alabama (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1800Sidney Breese, American jurist and politician (d. 1878). Life path number 22
- 1808Henry Edward Manning, English cardinal (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1812James Hope-Scott, English lawyer and academic (d. 1873). Life path number 7
- 1817Sir John Fowler, 1st Baronet, English engineer, designed the Forth Bridge (d. 1898). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)