The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 16 is the 197th day of 2019 and there are 168 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 29th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jul 16 birthday celebrants include Faye Grant, Daryl Mitchell, Jayma Mays, Lorraine Chase, Mark Indelicato, Larry Semon, Ginger Rogers, Bobby Lashley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 229 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1194Clare of Assisi, Italian nun and saint (d. 1253). Life path number 2
- 1486Andrea del Sarto, Italian painter (d. 1530). Life path number 6
- 1611Cecilia Renata of Austria (d. 1644). Life path number 5
- 1661Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville, Canadian captain, explorer, and politician (d. 1706). Life path number 1
- 1714Marc René, marquis de Montalembert, French engineer and author (d. 1800). Life path number 9
- 1722Joseph Wilton, English sculptor and academic (d. 1803). Life path number 8
- 1723Joshua Reynolds, English painter and academic (d. 1792). Life path number 9
- 1731Samuel Huntington, American jurist and politician, 18th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1796). Life path number 8
- 1749Cyrus Griffin, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 16th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1810). Life path number 8
- 1796Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, French painter and etcher (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1821Mary Baker Eddy, American religious leader and author, founded Christian Science (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1841Nikolai von Glehn, Estonian-German architect and activist (d. 1923). Life path number 1
- 1858Eugène Ysaÿe, Belgian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1862Ida B. Wells, American journalist and activist (d. 1931). Life path number 22
- 1870Lambert McKenna, Irish priest, lexicographer, and scholar (d. 1956). Life path number 3
- 1871John Maxwell, American golfer (d. 1906). Life path number 22
- 1872Roald Amundsen, Norwegian pilot and explorer (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1880Kathleen Norris, American journalist and author (d. 1966). Life path number 22
- 1883Charles Sheeler, American photographer and painter (d. 1965). Life path number 7
- 1884Anna Vyrubova, Russian author (d. 1964). Life path number 8
- 1887Shoeless Joe Jackson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1951). Life path number 2
- 1888Percy Kilbride, American actor and singer (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1888Frits Zernike, Dutch physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1966). Life path number 3
- 1889Arthur Bowie Chrisman, American author (d. 1953). Life path number 22
- 1889Larry Semon, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1928). Life path number 22
- 1895Wilfrid Hamel, Canadian businessman and politician, 35th Mayor of Quebec City (d. 1968). Life path number 1
- 1896Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer, German biologist and eugenicist (d. 1969). Life path number 2
- 1896Trygve Lie, Norwegian union leader and politician, 1st Secretary-General of the United Nations (d. 1968). Life path number 2
- 1896Evelyn Preer, American actress and singer (d. 1932). Life path number 2
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!