The zodiac sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 228 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1487Ismail I of Iran (d. 1524). Life path number 8
- 1674Isaac Watts, English hymnwriter and theologian (d. 1748). Life path number 6
- 1695Christian Karl Reinhard of Leiningen-Dachsburg-Falkenburg-Heidesheim (d. 1766). Life path number 9
- 1698Pierre Louis Maupertuis, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1759). Life path number 3
- 1708Frederick Christian, Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth (d. 1769). Life path number 22
- 1714Alexander Gottlieb Baumgarten, German philosopher and academic (d. 1762). Life path number 1
- 1744Elbridge Gerry, American merchant and politician, 5th Vice President of the United States (d. 1814). Life path number 22
- 1763John Jacob Astor, German-American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1774John Wilbur, American minister and theologian (d. 1856). Life path number 7
- 1797Paul Delaroche, French painter and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 3
- 1823Leander Clark, American businessman, judge, and politician (d. 1910). Life path number 2
- 1831Xianfeng Emperor of China (d. 1861). Life path number 1
- 1837Joseph-Alfred Mousseau, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician, 7th Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1839Ephraim Shay, American engineer, invented the Shay locomotive (d. 1916). Life path number 9
- 1853Alexius Meinong, Ukrainian-Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1920). Life path number 5
- 1868Henri Nathansen, Danish director and playwright (d. 1944). Life path number 2
- 1870Charles Davidson Dunbar, Scottish soldier and bagpipe player (d. 1939). Life path number 22
- 1871Lyonel Feininger, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1956). Life path number 5
- 1879Jack Laviolette, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 1960). Life path number 22
- 1882James Somerville, English admiral and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Somerset (d. 1949). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)