The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 17 is the 199th day of 2020 and there are 167 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 29th Friday this year.
Famous Jul 17 birthday celebrants include Fern Britton, Jeremih, Heather Langenkamp, Fred Ball, Mike Vogel, Phoebe Snow, Robert Romanus, Summer Bishil.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 228 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1487Ismail I of Iran (d. 1524). Life path number 8
- 1674Isaac Watts, English hymnwriter and theologian (d. 1748). Life path number 6
- 1695Christian Karl Reinhard of Leiningen-Dachsburg-Falkenburg-Heidesheim (d. 1766). Life path number 9
- 1698Pierre Louis Maupertuis, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1759). Life path number 3
- 1708Frederick Christian, Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth (d. 1769). Life path number 22
- 1714Alexander Gottlieb Baumgarten, German philosopher and academic (d. 1762). Life path number 1
- 1744Elbridge Gerry, American merchant and politician, 5th Vice President of the United States (d. 1814). Life path number 22
- 1763John Jacob Astor, German-American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1774John Wilbur, American minister and theologian (d. 1856). Life path number 7
- 1797Paul Delaroche, French painter and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 3
- 1823Leander Clark, American businessman, judge, and politician (d. 1910). Life path number 2
- 1831Xianfeng Emperor of China (d. 1861). Life path number 1
- 1837Joseph-Alfred Mousseau, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician, 7th Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1839Ephraim Shay, American engineer, invented the Shay locomotive (d. 1916). Life path number 9
- 1853Alexius Meinong, Ukrainian-Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1920). Life path number 5
- 1868Henri Nathansen, Danish director and playwright (d. 1944). Life path number 2
- 1870Charles Davidson Dunbar, Scottish soldier and bagpipe player (d. 1939). Life path number 22
- 1871Lyonel Feininger, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1956). Life path number 5
- 1879Jack Laviolette, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 1960). Life path number 22
- 1882James Somerville, English admiral and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Somerset (d. 1949). Life path number 7
- 1888Shmuel Yosef Agnon, Ukrainian-Israeli author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970). Life path number 22
- 1889Erle Stanley Gardner, American lawyer and author (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1894Georges Lemaître, Belgian priest, astronomer, and cosmologist (d. 1966). Life path number 1
- 1896Rupert Atkinson, English RAF officer (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1898Berenice Abbott, American photographer (d. 1991). Life path number 5
- 1898Osmond Borradaile, Canadian soldier and cinematographer (d. 1999). Life path number 5
- 1899James Cagney, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1986). Life path number 6
- 1900Marcel Dalio, French actor (d. 1983). Life path number 7
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!