The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 190 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1439John V, Duke of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1507). Life path number 6
- 1501Isabella of Austria (d. 1526). Life path number 5
- 1504Heinrich Bullinger, Swiss pastor and reformer (d. 1575). Life path number 8
- 1552Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1612). Life path number 2
- 1634Johannes Camphuys, Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1695). Life path number 3
- 1659Hyacinthe Rigaud, French painter (d. 1743). Life path number 1
- 1670Giovanni Bononcini, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1747). Life path number 3
- 1718Saverio Bettinelli, Italian poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1808). Life path number 6
- 1720Gilbert White, English ornithologist and ecologist (d. 1793). Life path number 8
- 1724Duchess Maria Antonia of Bavaria (d. 1780). Life path number 3
- 1797Immanuel Hermann Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1879). Life path number 22
- 1811William Makepeace Thackeray, English author and poet (d. 1863). Life path number 9
- 1818Louis Gerhard De Geer, Swedish lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1821Pauline Viardot, French soprano and composer (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1837Vasil Levski, Bulgarian priest and activist (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1845Tristan Corbière, French poet (d. 1875). Life path number 7
- 1848W. G. Grace, English cricketer and physician (d. 1915). Life path number 1
- 1853Hendrik Lorentz, Dutch physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928). Life path number 6
- 1864Philip Snowden, 1st Viscount Snowden, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1937). Life path number 8
- 1867Margaret Brown, American philanthropist and activist (d. 1932). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)