The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 2 is the 183rd day of 2021 and there are 182 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 27th Friday this year.
Famous Jul 2 birthday celebrants include Lindsay Lohan, Polly Holliday, Ethelreda Leopold, Vanessa Lee Chester, Yancy Butler, Ashley Tisdale, Greg Brown, Nancy Stephens.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 211 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 419Valentinian III, Roman emperor (d. 455). Life path number 5
- 1363Maria, Queen of Sicily (d. 1401). Life path number 4
- 1489Thomas Cranmer, English archbishop, theologian, and saint (d. 1556). Life path number 4
- 1492Elizabeth Tudor, English daughter of Henry VII of England (d. 1495). Life path number 7
- 1647Daniel Finch, 2nd Earl of Nottingham, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1730). Life path number 9
- 1648Arp Schnitger, German organ builder (d. 1719). Life path number 1
- 1665Samuel Penhallow, English-American soldier and historian (d. 1726). Life path number 9
- 1667Pietro Ottoboni, Italian cardinal and art collector (d. 1740). Life path number 11
- 1698Francesco III d'Este, Duke of Modena (d. 1780). Life path number 6
- 1714Christoph Willibald Gluck, German composer (d. 1787). Life path number 4
- 1724Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock, German poet and author (d. 1803). Life path number 5
- 1819Charles-Louis Hanon, French pianist and composer (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1820George Law Curry, American publisher and politician, 5th Governor of the Oregon Territory (d. 1878). Life path number 2
- 1821Charles Tupper, Canadian physician and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1834Hendrick Peter Godfried Quack, Dutch economist and historian (d. 1917). Life path number 7
- 1849Maria Theresa of Austria-Este (d. 1919). Life path number 4
- 1862William Henry Bragg, English physicist, chemist, and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1865Lily Braun, German author and publicist (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1869Liane de Pougy, French-Swiss dancer and author (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1876Harriet Brooks, Canadian physicist and academic (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1876Wilhelm Cuno, German businessman and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1877Hermann Hesse, German-Swiss author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1962). Life path number 5
- 1881Royal Hurlburt Weller, American lawyer and politician (d. 1929). Life path number 9
- 1884Alfons Maria Jakob, German neurologist and author (d. 1931). Life path number 3
- 1893Ralph Hancock, Welsh gardener and author (d. 1950). Life path number 3
- 1900Tyrone Guthrie, English actor and director (d. 1971). Life path number 1
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!