The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 22 is the 203rd day of 2021 and there are 162 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 29th Thursday this year.
Famous Jul 22 birthday celebrants include Orson Bean, Keegan Allen, Albert Brooks, Bobby Sherman, Joseph Sargent, Shawn Michaels, Brian Howe, Perry Lopez.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 222 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1210Joan of England, Queen of Scotland (d. 1238). Life path number 6
- 1478Philip I of Castile (d. 1506). Life path number 4
- 1510Alessandro de' Medici, Duke of Florence (d. 1537). Life path number 9
- 1535Catherine Stenbock, Swedish wife of Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1621). Life path number 7
- 1559Lawrence of Brindisi, Italian priest and saint (d. 1619). Life path number 4
- 1621Anthony Ashley Cooper, 1st Earl of Shaftesbury, English politician, Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom (d. 1683). Life path number 3
- 1651Ferdinand Tobias Richter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1711). Life path number 6
- 1702Alessandro Besozzi, Italian oboe player and composer (d. 1775). Life path number 3
- 1711Georg Wilhelm Richmann, German-Russian physicist and academic (d. 1753). Life path number 3
- 1713Jacques-Germain Soufflot, French architect, designed the Panthéon (d. 1780). Life path number 5
- 1733Mikhail Shcherbatov, Russian philosopher and historian (d. 1790). Life path number 7
- 1755Gaspard de Prony, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1839). Life path number 11
- 1784Friedrich Bessel, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1846). Life path number 4
- 1839Jakob Hurt, Estonian theologist and linguist (d. 1907). Life path number 5
- 1844William Archibald Spooner, English priest and scholar (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1848Adolphus Frederick V, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1914). Life path number 5
- 1849Emma Lazarus, American poet and educator (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1856Octave Hamelin, French philosopher (d. 1907). Life path number 4
- 1862Cosmo Duff-Gordon, Scottish fencer (d. 1931). Life path number 1
- 1863Alec Hearne, English cricketer (d. 1952). Life path number 11
- 1878Janusz Korczak, Polish pediatrician and author (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1882Edward Hopper, American painter and etcher (d. 1967). Life path number 3
- 1884Odell Shepard, American poet and politician, 66th Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut (d. 1967). Life path number 5
- 1886Hella Wuolijoki, Estonian-Finnish author (d. 1954). Life path number 7
- 1887Gustav Ludwig Hertz, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975). Life path number 8
- 1888Kirk Bryan, American geologist and academic (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1888Selman Waksman, Ukrainian-American biochemist and microbiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973). Life path number 9
- 1889James Whale, English actor and director (d. 1957). Life path number 1
- 1890Rose Kennedy, American philanthropist (d. 1995). Life path number 11
- 1892Jack MacBryan, English cricketer and field hockey player (d. 1983). Life path number 4
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!