The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. July 28 is the 210th day of 2020 and there are 156 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 30th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jul 28 birthday celebrants include Jonathan Edwards, Beverley Craven, Sharifah Sofia, Stephen Christian, Steve Morse, Stephen Lynch, Spencer Boldman, Catherine Dale Owen.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 179 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1347Margaret of Durazzo (d. 1412). Life path number 5
- 1635Robert Hooke, English physicist and chemist (d. 1703). Life path number 5
- 1659Charles Ancillon, French jurist and diplomat (d. 1715). Life path number 11
- 1746Thomas Heyward, Jr., American judge and politician (d. 1809). Life path number 8
- 1750Fabre d'Églantine French actor, playwright, and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 3
- 1796Ignaz Bösendorfer, Austrian businessman, founded the Bösendorfer Company (d. 1859). Life path number 4
- 1804Ludwig Feuerbach, German anthropologist and philosopher (d. 1872). Life path number 3
- 1815Stefan Dunjov, Bulgarian colonel (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1844Gerard Manley Hopkins, English priest and poet (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1857Ballington Booth, English-American activist, co-founded Volunteers of America (d. 1940). Life path number 11
- 1860Elias M. Ammons, American businessman and politician, 19th Governor of Colorado (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1860Grand Duchess Anastasia Mikhailovna of Russia (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1863Huseyn Khan Nakhchivanski, Russian general (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1866Beatrix Potter, English author and illustrator (d. 1943). Life path number 11
- 1866Albertson Van Zo Post, American fencer (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1867Charles Dillon Perrine, American-Argentinian astronomer (d. 1951). Life path number 3
- 1872Albert Sarraut, French journalist and politician, 106th Prime Minister of France (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1874Ernst Cassirer, Polish-American philosopher and academic (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1879Lucy Burns, American activist, co-founded the National Woman's Party (d. 1966). Life path number 6
- 1879Stefan Filipkiewicz, Polish painter (d. 1944). Life path number 6
- 1887Marcel Duchamp, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 1968). Life path number 5
- 1887Willard Price, Canadian-American journalist and author (d. 1983). Life path number 5
- 1893Rued Langgaard, Danish organist and composer (d. 1952). Life path number 11
- 1896Barbara La Marr, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1926). Life path number 5
- 1898Lawrence Gray, American actor (d. 1970). Life path number 7
- 1900Catherine Dale Owen, American actress (d. 1965). Life path number 9
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!