The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. July 31 is the 212nd day of 2019 and there are 153 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 31st Wednesday this year.
Famous Jul 31 birthday celebrants include Emilia Fox, Don Murray, Dirk Blocker, Charlie Carver, Wesley Snipes, Joey Richter, James Read, Shannon Curfman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 257 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1143Emperor Nijō of Japan (d. 1165). Life path number 2
- 1396Philip the Good, French son of John the Fearless (d. 1467). Life path number 3
- 1527Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1576). Life path number 8
- 1598Alessandro Algardi, Italian sculptor (d. 1654). Life path number 7
- 1702Jean Denis Attiret, French missionary and painter (d. 1768). Life path number 3
- 1704Gabriel Cramer, Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1752). Life path number 5
- 1718John Canton, English physicist and academic (d. 1772). Life path number 1
- 1724Noël François de Wailly, French lexicographer and author (d. 1801). Life path number 7
- 1737Princess Augusta of Great Britain (d. 1813). Life path number 2
- 1777Pedro Ignacio de Castro Barros, Argentinian priest and politician (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau, Czech-French actor and mime (d. 1846). Life path number 7
- 1800Friedrich Wöhler, German chemist and academic (d. 1882). Life path number 2
- 1803John Ericsson, Swedish-American engineer, co-designed the Novelty Locomotive (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1816George Henry Thomas, American general (d. 1870). Life path number 9
- 1826William S. Clark, American colonel and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1835Henri Brisson, French lawyer and politician, 50th Prime Minister of France (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1835Paul Du Chaillu, French-American anthropologist and explorer (d. 1903). Life path number 1
- 1836Vasily Sleptsov, Russian author and activist (d. 1878). Life path number 2
- 1837William Quantrill, American captain (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1839Ignacio Andrade, Venezuelan general and politician, 25th President of Venezuela (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1843Peter Rosegger, Austrian poet and author (d. 1918). Life path number 9
- 1847Ignacio Cervantes, Cuban pianist and composer (d. 1905). Life path number 4
- 1854José Canalejas, Spanish academic and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1912). Life path number 2
- 1858Richard Dixon Oldham, English seismologist and geologist (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1860Mary Vaux Walcott, American painter and illustrator (d. 1940). Life path number 8
- 1867S. S. Kresge, American businessman, founded Kmart (d. 1966). Life path number 6
- 1880Premchand, Indian author and playwright (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1883Ramón Fonst, Cuban fencer (d. 1959). Life path number 4
- 1884Carl Friedrich Goerdeler, Polish-German economist and politician (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1885Luigi Serventi, Italian actor (d. 1976). Life path number 6
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!