The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 4 is the 186th day of 2020 and there are 180 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 27th Saturday this year.
Famous Jul 4 birthday celebrants include Michael Sweet, Gordon Griffith, Max Elliott Slade, Mitch Miller, Gina Glocksen, Morganna, Jenny Seagrove, Henry Armetta.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 247 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 68Salonina Matidia, Roman daughter of Ulpia Marciana (d. 119). Life path number 7
- 1330Ashikaga Yoshiakira, Japanese shogun (d. 1367). Life path number 9
- 1546Murad III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1595). Life path number 9
- 1694Louis-Claude Daquin, French organist and composer (d. 1772). Life path number 4
- 1715Christian Fürchtegott Gellert, German poet and academic (d. 1769). Life path number 7
- 1719Michel-Jean Sedaine, French playwright (d. 1797). Life path number 2
- 1790George Everest, Welsh geographer and surveyor (d. 1866). Life path number 1
- 1799Oscar I of Sweden (d. 1859). Life path number 1
- 1804Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author and diplomat (d. 1864). Life path number 6
- 1807Giuseppe Garibaldi, Italian general and politician (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1816Hiram Walker, American businessman, founded Canadian club whiskey (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1826Stephen Foster, American songwriter and composer (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1845Thomas John Barnardo, Irish philanthropist and humanitarian (d. 1905). Life path number 2
- 1847James Anthony Bailey, American circus ringmaster, co-founded Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus (d. 1906). Life path number 4
- 1854Victor Babeș, Romanian physician and biologist (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1854Bill Tilghman, American police officer (d. 1924). Life path number 2
- 1867Stephen Mather, American businessman (d. 1930). Life path number 6
- 1868Henrietta Swan Leavitt, American astronomer and academic (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1872Calvin Coolidge, American lawyer and politician, 30th President of the United States (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1874John McPhee, Australian journalist and politician, 27th Premier of Tasmania (d. 1952). Life path number 4
- 1881Ulysses S. Grant III, American general (d. 1968). Life path number 2
- 1882Louis B. Mayer, Belarusian-American film producer, founded the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (d. 1957). Life path number 3
- 1883Rube Goldberg, American sculptor, cartoonist, and engineer (d. 1970). Life path number 4
- 1887Pio Pion, Italian engineer and businessman (d. 1965). Life path number 8
- 1888Henry Armetta, Italian-American actor and singer (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1895Irving Caesar, American songwriter and composer (d. 1996). Life path number 7
- 1896Mao Dun, Chinese journalist, author, and critic (d. 1981). Life path number 8
- 1897Alluri Sitarama Raju, Indian activist (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1898Pilar Barbosa, Puerto Rican historian and activist (d. 1997). Life path number 1
- 1898Gertrude Lawrence, English-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1952). Life path number 1
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!