The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 5 is the 186th day of 2021 and there are 179 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 27th Monday this year.
Famous Jul 5 birthday celebrants include Danay García, Sarah Siddons, Huey Lewis, Katherine Helmond, Adam Young, Jason Dolley, Shirley Knight, Patsy Pease.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 228 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 465Ahkal Mo' Naab' I, Mayan ruler (d. 524). Life path number 9
- 980Mokjong of Goryeo (d. 1009). Life path number 2
- 1029Al-Mustansir Billah, Egyptian Caliph (d. 1094). Life path number 6
- 1321Joan of the Tower, Scottish wife of David II of Scotland (d. 1362). Life path number 1
- 1466Giovanni Sforza, Italian lord (d. 1510). Life path number 2
- 1547Garzia de' Medici, Tuscan son of Cosimo I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1562). Life path number 2
- 1549Francesco Maria del Monte, Italian cardinal and art collector (d. 1627). Life path number 4
- 1554Elisabeth of Austria, Queen of France (d. 1592). Life path number 9
- 1586Thomas Hooker, English-born founder of the Colony of Connecticut (d. 1647). Life path number 5
- 1653Thomas Pitt, English businessman and politician (d. 1726). Life path number 9
- 1670Countess Palatine Dorothea Sophie of Neuburg (d. 1748). Life path number 8
- 1675Mary Walcott, American witness at the Salem witch trials (d. 1719). Life path number 4
- 1709Étienne de Silhouette, French translator and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1767). Life path number 2
- 1717Peter III of Portugal (d. 1786). Life path number 1
- 1718Francis Seymour-Conway, 1st Marquess of Hertford, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1794). Life path number 2
- 1745Carl Arnold Kortum, German physician and poet (d. 1824). Life path number 2
- 1755Sarah Siddons, English actress (d. 1831). Life path number 3
- 1780François Carlo Antommarchi, French physician (d. 1838). Life path number 1
- 1793Pavel Pestel, Russian soldier (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1794Sylvester Graham, American minister and activist (d. 1851). Life path number 6
- 1801David Farragut, American admiral (d. 1870). Life path number 4
- 1802Pavel Nakhimov, Russian admiral (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1805Jérôme Napoléon Bonaparte, English-American son of Jérôme Bonaparte (d. 1870). Life path number 8
- 1805Robert FitzRoy, English captain, meteorologist, and politician, 2nd Governor of New Zealand (d. 1865). Life path number 8
- 1810P. T. Barnum, American businessman, co-founded Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus (d. 1891). Life path number 4
- 1820William John Macquorn Rankine, Scottish physicist, mathematician, and engineer (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1829Ignacio Mariscal, Mexican politician and diplomat, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Mexico (d. 1910). Life path number 5
- 1832Pavel Chistyakov, Russian painter and educator (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1841William Collins Whitney, American financier and politician, 31st United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1904). Life path number 8
- 1849William Thomas Stead, English journalist (d. 1912). Life path number 7
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!