The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 7 is the 188th day of 2021 and there are 177 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 27th Wednesday this year.
Famous Jul 7 birthday celebrants include Pinetop Perkins, Lisa Leslie, Cree Summer, Joe Spano, Julianna Guill, Bill Oddie, Dylan Sprayberry, Jim Gaffigan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 195 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1053Emperor Shirakawa of Japan (d. 1129). Life path number 5
- 1119Emperor Sutoku of Japan (d. 1164). Life path number 8
- 1207Elizabeth of Hungary (d. 1231). Life path number 6
- 1528Archduchess Anna of Austria (d. 1590). Life path number 3
- 1586Thomas Howard, 21st Earl of Arundel, English courtier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northumberland (d. 1646). Life path number 7
- 1656Guru Har Krishan, Indian 8th Sikh Gurus (d. 1664). Life path number 5
- 1752Joseph Marie Jacquard, French merchant, invented the Jacquard loom (d. 1834). Life path number 2
- 1766Guillaume Philibert Duhesme, French general (d. 1815). Life path number 7
- 1833Félicien Rops, Belgian painter and illustrator (d. 1898). Life path number 2
- 1843Camillo Golgi, Italian physician and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1926). Life path number 3
- 1846Heinrich Rosenthal, Estonian physician and author (d. 1916). Life path number 6
- 1848Francisco de Paula Rodrigues Alves, Brazilian politician, 5th President of Brazil (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1851Charles Albert Tindley, American minister and composer (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1855Ludwig Ganghofer, German author and playwright (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1860Gustav Mahler, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1911). Life path number 2
- 1874Erwin Bumke, Polish-German lawyer and jurist (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1880Otto Frederick Rohwedder, American engineer, invented sliced bread (d. 1960). Life path number 22
- 1884Toivo Kuula, Finnish conductor and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1884Lion Feuchtwanger, German author and playwright (d. 1958). Life path number 8
- 1891Tadamichi Kuribayashi, Japanese general and poet (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1891Virginia Rappe, American model and actress (d. 1921). Life path number 6
- 1893Herbert Feis, American historian and author (d. 1972). Life path number 8
- 1893Miroslav Krleža, Croatian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1981). Life path number 8
- 1898Arnold Horween, American football player and coach (d. 1985). Life path number 22
- 1899George Cukor, American director and producer (d. 1983). Life path number 5
- 1900Earle E. Partridge, American general (d. 1990). Life path number 6
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VCLZJWLEOEUUY? Check your answers here: Word search VCLZJWLEOEUUY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)