The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 8 is the 190th day of 2020 and there are 176 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 28th Wednesday this year.
Famous Jul 8 birthday celebrants include Tami Erin, Suzanne Krull, Pamela Brown, George Fisher, Alexis Dziena, Sophie Nyweide, Peter Orlovsky, Michael Weatherly.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 180 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1478Gian Giorgio Trissino, Italian linguist, poet, and playwright (d. 1550). Life path number 8
- 1528Emmanuel Philibert, Duke of Savoy (d. 1580). Life path number 22
- 1545Carlos, Prince of Asturias (d. 1568). Life path number 3
- 1593Artemisia Gentileschi, Italian painter (d. 1653). Life path number 6
- 1604Heinrich Albert, German composer and poet (d. 1651). Life path number 8
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695). Life path number 7
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826). Life path number 2
- 1766Dominique Jean Larrey, French surgeon (d. 1842). Life path number 8
- 1792Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen (d. 1854). Life path number 7
- 1819Francis Leopold McClintock, Irish admiral and explorer (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1830Princess Alexandra of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1830Frederick W. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1831John Pemberton, American chemist and pharmacist, invented Coca-Cola (d. 1888). Life path number 1
- 1836Joseph Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1914). Life path number 6
- 1838Eli Lilly, American soldier, chemist, and businessman, founded Eli Lilly and Company (d. 1898). Life path number 8
- 1838Ferdinand von Zeppelin, German general and businessman, founded the Zeppelin Airship Company (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1839John D. Rockefeller, American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Standard Oil Company (d. 1937). Life path number 9
- 1851Arthur Evans, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 3
- 1857Alfred Binet, French psychologist and graphologist (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1867Käthe Kollwitz, German painter and sculptor (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1882Percy Grainger, Australian-American pianist and composer (d. 1961). Life path number 7
- 1885Ernst Bloch, German philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1977). Life path number 1
- 1885Hugo Boss, German fashion designer, founded Hugo Boss (d. 1948). Life path number 1
- 1890Stanton Macdonald-Wright, American painter (d. 1973). Life path number 6
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1892Pavel Korin, Russian painter (d. 1967). Life path number 8
- 1893R. Carlyle Buley, American historian and author (d. 1968). Life path number 9
- 1894Pyotr Kapitsa, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984). Life path number 1
- 1895Igor Tamm, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971). Life path number 2
- 1898Melville Ruick, American actor (d. 1972). Life path number 5
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!