The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 9 is the 191st day of 2020 and there are 175 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 28th Thursday this year.
Famous Jul 9 birthday celebrants include Nathaniel Marston, Eddie Dean, Scott Grimes, Root Boy Slim, Zheng Cao, Tom Hanks, Fred Norris, Dani Behr.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571). Life path number 6
- 1577Thomas West, 3rd Baron De La Warr, English-American soldier and politician, Colonial Governor of Virginia (d. 1618). Life path number 9
- 1578Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1637). Life path number 1
- 1654Emperor Reigen of Japan (d. 1732). Life path number 5
- 1686Philip Livingston, American merchant and politician (d. 1749). Life path number 1
- 1689Alexis Piron, French epigrammatist and playwright (d. 1773). Life path number 22
- 1721Johann Nikolaus Götz, German poet and author (d. 1781). Life path number 9
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1764Ann Radcliffe, English author and poet (d. 1823). Life path number 7
- 1775Matthew Lewis, English author and playwright (d. 1818). Life path number 9
- 1786Princess Sophie Hélène Béatrice of France (d. 1787). Life path number 11
- 1800Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle, German physician, pathologist, and anatomist (d. 1885). Life path number 7
- 1808Alexander William Doniphan, American lawyer and colonel (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867). Life path number 8
- 1825A. C. Gibbs, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Oregon (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1828Luigi Oreglia di Santo Stefano, Italian cardinal (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1834Jan Neruda, Czech journalist and poet (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1836Camille of Renesse-Breidbach (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1848Robert I, Duke of Parma (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1853William Turner Dannat, American painter (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1858Franz Boas, German-American anthropologist and linguist (d. 1942). Life path number 11
- 1867Georges Lecomte, French author and playwright (d. 1958). Life path number 11
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940). Life path number 22
- 1879Carlos Chagas, Brazilian physician and parasitologist (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1887James Ormsbee Chapin, American-Canadian painter and illustrator (d. 1975). Life path number 22
- 1887Samuel Eliot Morison, American admiral and historian (d. 1976). Life path number 22
- 1889Léo Dandurand, American-Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and referee (d. 1964). Life path number 6
- 1893George Geary, English cricketer and coach (d. 1981). Life path number 1
- 1896Maria Gomes Valentim, Brazilian super-centenarian (d. 2011). Life path number 22
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!