The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 274 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1213Fakhr-al-Din Iraqi, Persian poet and philosopher (d. 1289). Life path number 5
- 1632Esprit Fléchier, French bishop and author (d. 1710). Life path number 1
- 1688James Francis Edward Stuart, English son of James II of England (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1713Princess Caroline of Great Britain (d. 1757). Life path number 1
- 1716Carl Gustaf Ekeberg, Swedish physician and explorer (d. 1784). Life path number 4
- 1737Ruth Blay, American murderer (d. 1768). Life path number 7
- 1753William Eustis, American physician and politician, 12th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825). Life path number 5
- 1793Chauncey Jerome, American clockmaker (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1803Henry Darcy, French engineer (d. 1858). Life path number 1
- 1804Hermann Schlegel, German ornithologist and herpetologist (d. 1884). Life path number 11
- 1819Gustave Courbet, French-Swiss painter and sculptor (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1825Princess Hildegard of Bavaria (d. 1864). Life path number 5
- 1825Sondre Norheim, Norwegian-American skier (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1832Edwin Arnold, English poet and journalist (d. 1904). Life path number 3
- 1832Nikolaus Otto, German engineer (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1832Stephen Mosher Wood, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1920). Life path number 3
- 1835Rebecca Latimer Felton, American educator and politician (d. 1930). Life path number 6
- 1839Ludvig Holstein-Ledreborg, Danish lawyer and politician, 19th Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1840Theodor Philipsen, Danish painter (d. 1920). Life path number 11
- 1843Heinrich von Herzogenberg, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1900). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)