The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 12 is the 163rd day of 2021 and there are 202 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 24th Saturday this year.
Famous Jun 12 birthday celebrants include Finesse Mitchell, Michael Muhney, Rick Hoffman, Paula Marshall, John Linnell, Lyn Collins, Dave Franco, Timothy Busfield.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 265 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1107Emperor Gaozong of Song (d. 1187). Life path number 9
- 1161Constance, Duchess of Brittany (d. 1201). Life path number 9
- 1519Cosimo I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1574). Life path number 7
- 1561Anna of Württemberg (d. 1616). Life path number 4
- 1573Robert Radclyffe, 5th Earl of Sussex, soldier (d. 1629). Life path number 7
- 1577Paul Guldin, Swiss astronomer and mathematician (d. 1643). Life path number 11
- 1711Louis Legrand, French priest and theologian (d. 1780). Life path number 1
- 1760Jean-Baptiste Louvet de Couvrai, French author, playwright, journalist, and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1771Patrick Gass, American sergeant and author (d. 1870). Life path number 7
- 1775Karl Freiherr von Müffling, Prussian field marshal (d. 1851). Life path number 11
- 1777Robert Clark, American physician and politician (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1795John Marston, American sailor (d. 1885). Life path number 4
- 1802Harriet Martineau, English sociologist and author (d. 1876). Life path number 2
- 1806John A. Roebling, German-American engineer, designed the Brooklyn Bridge (d. 1869). Life path number 6
- 1807Ante Kuzmanić, Croatian physician and journalist (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1812Edmond Hébert, French geologist and academic (d. 1890). Life path number 3
- 1819Charles Kingsley, English priest, historian, and author (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1827Johanna Spyri, Swiss author (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1841Watson Fothergill, English architect, designed the Woodborough Road Baptist Church (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1843Sir David Gill, Scottish-English astronomer and author (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1851Oliver Lodge, English physicist and academic (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1857Maurice Perrault, Canadian architect, engineer, and politician, 15th Mayor of Longueuil (d. 1909). Life path number 3
- 1858Harry Johnston, English botanist and explorer (d. 1927). Life path number 4
- 1858Henry Scott Tuke, English painter and photographer (d. 1929). Life path number 4
- 1861William Attewell, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1927). Life path number 7
- 1864Frank Chapman, American ornithologist, photographer, and author (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1875Sam De Grasse, Canadian-American actor (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1877Thomas C. Hart, American admiral and politician (d. 1971). Life path number 5
- 1883Fernand Gonder, French pole vaulter (d. 1969). Life path number 11
- 1883Robert Lowie, Austrian-American anthropologist and academic (d. 1957). Life path number 11
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!