The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 265 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1107Emperor Gaozong of Song (d. 1187). Life path number 9
- 1161Constance, Duchess of Brittany (d. 1201). Life path number 9
- 1519Cosimo I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1574). Life path number 7
- 1561Anna of Württemberg (d. 1616). Life path number 4
- 1573Robert Radclyffe, 5th Earl of Sussex, soldier (d. 1629). Life path number 7
- 1577Paul Guldin, Swiss astronomer and mathematician (d. 1643). Life path number 11
- 1711Louis Legrand, French priest and theologian (d. 1780). Life path number 1
- 1760Jean-Baptiste Louvet de Couvrai, French author, playwright, journalist, and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1771Patrick Gass, American sergeant and author (d. 1870). Life path number 7
- 1775Karl Freiherr von Müffling, Prussian field marshal (d. 1851). Life path number 11
- 1777Robert Clark, American physician and politician (d. 1837). Life path number 4
- 1795John Marston, American sailor (d. 1885). Life path number 4
- 1802Harriet Martineau, English sociologist and author (d. 1876). Life path number 2
- 1806John A. Roebling, German-American engineer, designed the Brooklyn Bridge (d. 1869). Life path number 6
- 1807Ante Kuzmanić, Croatian physician and journalist (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1812Edmond Hébert, French geologist and academic (d. 1890). Life path number 3
- 1819Charles Kingsley, English priest, historian, and author (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1827Johanna Spyri, Swiss author (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1841Watson Fothergill, English architect, designed the Woodborough Road Baptist Church (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1843Sir David Gill, Scottish-English astronomer and author (d. 1914). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)