The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 14 is the 165th day of 2019 and there are 200 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 24th Friday this year.
Famous Jun 14 birthday celebrants include Michael Cade, Andy Irvine, Dorothy McGuire, Jack Bannon, Courtney Halverson, Joe Grifasi, Burl Ives, Marla Gibbs.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1444Nilakantha Somayaji, Indian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1544). Life path number 6
- 1463Henry IV, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1514). Life path number 7
- 1479Giglio Gregorio Giraldi, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1552). Life path number 5
- 1529Ferdinand II, Archduke of Austria (d. 1595). Life path number 1
- 1627Johann Abraham Ihle, German astronomer (d. 1699). Life path number 9
- 1691Jan Francisci, Slovak organist and composer (d. 1758). Life path number 1
- 1726Thomas Pennant, Welsh ornithologist and historian (d. 1798). Life path number 9
- 1730Antonio Sacchini, Italian composer and educator (d. 1786). Life path number 22
- 1736Charles-Augustin de Coulomb, French physicist and engineer (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1763Simon Mayr, German composer and educator (d. 1845). Life path number 1
- 1780Henry Salt, English historian and diplomat, British Consul-General in Egypt (d. 1827). Life path number 9
- 1796Nikolai Brashman, Czech-Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1866). Life path number 7
- 1798František Palacký, Czech historian and politician (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1801Heber C. Kimball, American religious leader (d. 1868). Life path number 3
- 1811Harriet Beecher Stowe, American author and activist (d. 1896). Life path number 22
- 1812Fernando Wood, American merchant and politician, 73rd Mayor of New York City (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1819Henry Gardner, American merchant and politician, 23rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1820John Bartlett, American author and publisher (d. 1905). Life path number 22
- 1840William F. Nast, American businessman (d. 1893). Life path number 6
- 1848Bernard Bosanquet, English philosopher and theorist (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1848Max Erdmannsdörfer, German conductor and composer (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1855Robert M. La Follette Sr., American lawyer and politician, 20th Governor of Wisconsin (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1856Andrey Markov, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1922). Life path number 4
- 1862John Ulric Nef, Swiss-American chemist and academic (d. 1915). Life path number 1
- 1864Alois Alzheimer, German psychiatrist and neuropathologist (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1868Karl Landsteiner, Austrian biologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1870Sophia of Prussia (d. 1932). Life path number 9
- 1871Hermanus Brockmann, Dutch rower (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1871Jacob Ellehammer, Danish mechanic and engineer (d. 1946). Life path number 1
- 1872János Szlepecz, Slovene priest and author (d. 1936). Life path number 2
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!