The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1444Nilakantha Somayaji, Indian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1544). Life path number 6
- 1463Henry IV, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1514). Life path number 7
- 1479Giglio Gregorio Giraldi, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1552). Life path number 5
- 1529Ferdinand II, Archduke of Austria (d. 1595). Life path number 1
- 1627Johann Abraham Ihle, German astronomer (d. 1699). Life path number 9
- 1691Jan Francisci, Slovak organist and composer (d. 1758). Life path number 1
- 1726Thomas Pennant, Welsh ornithologist and historian (d. 1798). Life path number 9
- 1730Antonio Sacchini, Italian composer and educator (d. 1786). Life path number 22
- 1736Charles-Augustin de Coulomb, French physicist and engineer (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1763Simon Mayr, German composer and educator (d. 1845). Life path number 1
- 1780Henry Salt, English historian and diplomat, British Consul-General in Egypt (d. 1827). Life path number 9
- 1796Nikolai Brashman, Czech-Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1866). Life path number 7
- 1798František Palacký, Czech historian and politician (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1801Heber C. Kimball, American religious leader (d. 1868). Life path number 3
- 1811Harriet Beecher Stowe, American author and activist (d. 1896). Life path number 22
- 1812Fernando Wood, American merchant and politician, 73rd Mayor of New York City (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1819Henry Gardner, American merchant and politician, 23rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1820John Bartlett, American author and publisher (d. 1905). Life path number 22
- 1840William F. Nast, American businessman (d. 1893). Life path number 6
- 1848Bernard Bosanquet, English philosopher and theorist (d. 1923). Life path number 5
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)