The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 16 is the 168th day of 2020 and there are 198 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 24th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jun 16 birthday celebrants include Norman Jones, Eddie Levert, John Newman, Clifton Collins, Jr., Ian Buchanan, Brian Wilde, Billy "Crash" Craddock, Laurie Metcalf.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 246 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1139Emperor Konoe of Japan (d. 1155). Life path number 9
- 1332Isabella de Coucy, English daughter of Edward III of England (d. 1382). Life path number 22
- 1514John Cheke, English academic and politician, English Secretary of State (d. 1557). Life path number 6
- 1583Axel Oxenstierna, Swedish politician, Lord High Chancellor of Sweden (d. 1654). Life path number 3
- 1591Joseph Solomon Delmedigo, Greek-Italian physician, mathematician, and theorist (d. 1655). Life path number 2
- 1606Arthur Chichester, 1st Earl of Donegall, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1675). Life path number 8
- 1612Murad IV, Ottoman sultan (d. 1640). Life path number 5
- 1613John Cleveland, English poet and educator (d. 1658). Life path number 6
- 1633Jean de Thévenot, French linguist and botanist (d. 1667). Life path number 8
- 1644Henrietta of England (d. 1670). Life path number 1
- 1713Meshech Weare, American farmer, lawyer, and politician, 1st Governor of New Hampshire (d. 1786). Life path number 7
- 1738Mary Katherine Goddard, American publisher (d. 1816). Life path number 5
- 1754Salawat Yulayev, Russian poet (d. 1800). Life path number 3
- 1792John Linnell, English painter and engraver (d. 1882). Life path number 5
- 1801Julius Plücker, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1868). Life path number 5
- 1806Edward Davy, English physician and chemist (d. 1885). Life path number 1
- 1813Otto Jahn, German archaeologist and philologist (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1820Athanase Josué Coquerel, Dutch-French preacher and theologian (d. 1875). Life path number 6
- 1821Old Tom Morris, Scottish golfer and architect (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1826Constantin von Ettingshausen, Austrian geologist and botanist (d. 1897). Life path number 3
- 1829Geronimo, American tribal leader (d. 1909). Life path number 6
- 1836Wesley Merritt, American general and politician, Military Governor of the Philippines (d. 1910). Life path number 22
- 1837Ernst Laas, German philosopher and academic (d. 1885). Life path number 5
- 1838Frederic Archer, English organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1901). Life path number 6
- 1838Cushman Kellogg Davis, American lieutenant and politician, 7th Governor of Minnesota (d. 1900). Life path number 6
- 1840Ernst Otto Schlick, German engineer and author (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1850Max Delbrück, German chemist and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1857Arthur Arz von Straußenburg, Austrian-Hungarian general (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1858Gustaf V of Sweden (d. 1950). Life path number 8
- 1862Olaf Frydenlund, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1947). Life path number 3
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!