The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 234 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 801Drogo of Metz (d. 855). Life path number 5
- 1239Edward I of England (d. 1307). Life path number 2
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663). Life path number 6
- 1631Gauharara Begum, Mughal daughter of Shah Jahan (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1682Charles XII of Sweden (d. 1718). Life path number 22
- 1691Giovanni Paolo Panini, Italian painter and architect (d. 1765). Life path number 22
- 1693Johann Georg Walch, German theologian and author (d. 1775). Life path number 6
- 1704John Kay, English engineer, invented the Flying shuttle (d. 1780). Life path number 8
- 1714César-François Cassini de Thury, French astronomer and cartographer (d. 1784). Life path number 9
- 1718George Howard, English field marshal and politician, Governor of Minorca (d. 1796). Life path number 22
- 1800William Parsons, 3rd Earl of Rosse, English-Irish astronomer and politician (d. 1867). Life path number 5
- 1808Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian poet, playwright, and linguist (d. 1845). Life path number 22
- 1810Ferdinand Freiligrath, German poet and translator (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1811Jón Sigurðsson, Icelandic scholar and politician (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1818Charles Gounod, French composer and academic (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877). Life path number 5
- 1821E. G. Squier, American archaeologist and journalist (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1832William Crookes, English chemist and physicist (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1839Arthur Tooth, English priest (d. 1931). Life path number 8
- 1858Eben Sumner Draper, American businessman and politician, 44th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1914). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)