The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 17 is the 168th day of 2021 and there are 197 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 24th Thursday this year.
Famous Jun 17 birthday celebrants include Lee Ryan, Christopher Allport, Greg Kinnear, Jello Biafra, Gregg Rolie, Joe Piscopo, Scott Adkins, James Shigeta.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 234 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 801Drogo of Metz (d. 855). Life path number 5
- 1239Edward I of England (d. 1307). Life path number 2
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663). Life path number 6
- 1631Gauharara Begum, Mughal daughter of Shah Jahan (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1682Charles XII of Sweden (d. 1718). Life path number 22
- 1691Giovanni Paolo Panini, Italian painter and architect (d. 1765). Life path number 22
- 1693Johann Georg Walch, German theologian and author (d. 1775). Life path number 6
- 1704John Kay, English engineer, invented the Flying shuttle (d. 1780). Life path number 8
- 1714César-François Cassini de Thury, French astronomer and cartographer (d. 1784). Life path number 9
- 1718George Howard, English field marshal and politician, Governor of Minorca (d. 1796). Life path number 22
- 1800William Parsons, 3rd Earl of Rosse, English-Irish astronomer and politician (d. 1867). Life path number 5
- 1808Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian poet, playwright, and linguist (d. 1845). Life path number 22
- 1810Ferdinand Freiligrath, German poet and translator (d. 1876). Life path number 6
- 1811Jón Sigurðsson, Icelandic scholar and politician (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1818Charles Gounod, French composer and academic (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877). Life path number 5
- 1821E. G. Squier, American archaeologist and journalist (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1832William Crookes, English chemist and physicist (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1839Arthur Tooth, English priest (d. 1931). Life path number 8
- 1858Eben Sumner Draper, American businessman and politician, 44th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1861Pete Browning, American baseball player (d. 1905). Life path number 3
- 1861Omar Bundy, American general (d. 1940). Life path number 3
- 1863Charles Michael, Duke of Mecklenburg (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1867Flora Finch, English-American actress and producer (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1867John Robert Gregg, Irish-American educator, publisher, and humanitarian (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1867Henry Lawson, Australian poet and author (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1871James Weldon Johnson, American author, journalist, and activist (d. 1938). Life path number 22
- 1876William Carr, American rower (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1876Edward Anthony Spitzka, American anatomist and author (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1880Carl Van Vechten, American author and photographer (d. 1964). Life path number 22
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!