The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 18 is the 169th day of 2021 and there are 196 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 25th Friday this year.
Famous Jun 18 birthday celebrants include David Giuntoli, Ian Carmichael, Miriam Flynn, Andrea Evans, Ralph Brown, Carol Kane, Alex Hirsch, Ray McKinley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 257 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1269Eleanor of England, Countess of Bar (d. 1298). Life path number 6
- 1318Eleanor of Woodstock (d. 1355). Life path number 1
- 1466Ottaviano Petrucci, Italian printer (d. 1539). Life path number 5
- 1511Bartolomeo Ammannati, Italian architect and sculptor, designed the Ponte Santa Trinita (d. 1592). Life path number 5
- 1517Emperor Ōgimachi of Japan (d. 1593). Life path number 2
- 1521Maria of Portugal, Duchess of Viseu (d. 1577). Life path number 6
- 1662Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Cleveland, English son of Charles II of England (d. 1730). Life path number 3
- 1667Ivan Trubetskoy, Russian field marshal (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1673Antoni Lliteres Carrió, Spanish composer (d. 1747). Life path number 5
- 1677Antonio Maria Bononcini, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1726). Life path number 9
- 1716Joseph-Marie Vien, French painter and educator (d. 1809). Life path number 3
- 1717Johann Stamitz, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1757). Life path number 22
- 1757Ignaz Pleyel, Austrian-French pianist and composer (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1757Gervasio Antonio de Posadas, Argentinian lawyer and politician 1st Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1769Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh, Irish-English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1822). Life path number 2
- 1799William Lassell, English astronomer and merchant (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1812Ivan Goncharov, Russian journalist and author (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1815Ludwig Freiherr von und zu der Tann-Rathsamhausen, German general (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1816Hélène Napoleone Bonaparte, French daughter of Napoleon (d. 1907). Life path number 22
- 1816Jung Bahadur Rana, Nepali ruler (d. 1877). Life path number 22
- 1834Auguste-Théodore-Paul de Broglie, French philosopher and academic (d. 1895). Life path number 22
- 1839William H. Seward, Jr., American general and banker (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1845Charles Louis Alphonse Laveran, French physician and parasitologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1850Richard Heuberger, Austrian composer and critic (d. 1914). Life path number 2
- 1854E. W. Scripps, American publisher, founded the E. W. Scripps Company (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1857Henry Clay Folger, American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Folger Shakespeare Library (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1858Andrew Forsyth, Scottish-English mathematician and academic (d. 1942). Life path number 1
- 1863George Essex Evans, English-Australian poet and author (d. 1909). Life path number 6
- 1868Miklós Horthy, Hungarian admiral and politician, Regent of Hungary (d. 1957). Life path number 2
- 1870Édouard Le Roy, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1954). Life path number 22
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!