The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 287 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1301Prince Morikuni of Japan (d. 1333). Life path number 3
- 1566James VI and I of the United Kingdom (d. 1625). Life path number 7
- 1606James Hamilton, 1st Duke of Hamilton, Scottish soldier and politician, Lord Chancellor of Scotland (d. 1649). Life path number 11
- 1623Blaise Pascal, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1633Philipp van Limborch, Dutch author and theologian (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1701François Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1775). Life path number 7
- 1731Joaquim Machado de Castro, Portuguese sculptor (d. 1822). Life path number 1
- 1764José Gervasio Artigas, Uruguayan general and politician (d. 1850). Life path number 7
- 1771Joseph Diaz Gergonne, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1776Francis Johnson, American lawyer and politician (d. 1842). Life path number 1
- 1783Friedrich Sertürner, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1841). Life path number 8
- 1792Gustav Schwab, German pastor and author (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1793Joseph Earl Sheffield, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1795James Braid, Scottish-English surgeon (d. 1860). Life path number 11
- 1815Cornelius Krieghoff, Dutch-Canadian painter (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1816William H. Webb, American shipbuilder and philanthropist, founded the Webb Institute (d. 1899). Life path number 5
- 1834Charles Spurgeon, English pastor and author (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1840Georg Karl Maria Seidlitz, German entomologist and academic (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1843Mary Sibbet Copley, American philanthropist (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1845Cléophas Beausoleil, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1904). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)