The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 19 is the 170th day of 2021 and there are 195 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 25th Saturday this year.
Famous Jun 19 birthday celebrants include Brian Vander Ark, Marisa Galvany, Diana Sowle, Erin Mackey, Barry Took, Paul Shane, Charlie Drake, Nick Drake.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 287 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1301Prince Morikuni of Japan (d. 1333). Life path number 3
- 1566James VI and I of the United Kingdom (d. 1625). Life path number 7
- 1606James Hamilton, 1st Duke of Hamilton, Scottish soldier and politician, Lord Chancellor of Scotland (d. 1649). Life path number 11
- 1623Blaise Pascal, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1633Philipp van Limborch, Dutch author and theologian (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1701François Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1775). Life path number 7
- 1731Joaquim Machado de Castro, Portuguese sculptor (d. 1822). Life path number 1
- 1764José Gervasio Artigas, Uruguayan general and politician (d. 1850). Life path number 7
- 1771Joseph Diaz Gergonne, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1776Francis Johnson, American lawyer and politician (d. 1842). Life path number 1
- 1783Friedrich Sertürner, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1841). Life path number 8
- 1792Gustav Schwab, German pastor and author (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1793Joseph Earl Sheffield, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1795James Braid, Scottish-English surgeon (d. 1860). Life path number 11
- 1815Cornelius Krieghoff, Dutch-Canadian painter (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1816William H. Webb, American shipbuilder and philanthropist, founded the Webb Institute (d. 1899). Life path number 5
- 1834Charles Spurgeon, English pastor and author (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1840Georg Karl Maria Seidlitz, German entomologist and academic (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1843Mary Sibbet Copley, American philanthropist (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1845Cléophas Beausoleil, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1846Antonio Abetti, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1928). Life path number 8
- 1850David Jayne Hill, American historian and politician, 24th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1851Billy Midwinter, English-Australian cricketer (d. 1890). Life path number 4
- 1851Silvanus P. Thompson, English physicist, engineer, and academic (d. 1916). Life path number 4
- 1854Alfredo Catalani, Italian composer and academic (d. 1893). Life path number 7
- 1854Hjalmar Mellin, Finnish mathematician and theorist (d. 1933). Life path number 7
- 1854Eleanor Norcross, American painter (d. 1923). Life path number 7
- 1855George F. Roesch, American lawyer and politician (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1858Sam Walter Foss, American poet and librarian (d. 1911). Life path number 11
- 1861Douglas Haig, 1st Earl Haig, Scottish-English field marshal (d. 1928). Life path number 5
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!