The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 19 is the 170th day of 2021 and there are 195 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 25th Saturday this year.
Famous Jun 19 birthday celebrants include Hugh Dancy, Paul Shane, Phylicia Rashād, Moe Howard, William Courtenay, Gena Rowlands, Marisa Galvany, Paul Dano.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 287 persons. Showing 31 - 60.
- 1861Émile Haug, French geologist and paleontologist (d. 1927). Life path number 5
- 1861José Rizal, Filipino journalist, author, and poet (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1865May Whitty, English-American actress (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1869Mamah Borthwick, American librarian and translator (d. 1914). Life path number 4
- 1871Alajos Szokolyi, Hungarian hurdler, jumper, and physician (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1872Theodore Payne, English-American gardener and botanist (d. 1963). Life path number 7
- 1874Peder Oluf Pedersen, Danish physicist and engineer (d. 1941). Life path number 9
- 1875William Courtenay, American actor (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1876Nigel Gresley, Scottish-English engineer (d. 1941). Life path number 11
- 1877Charles Coburn, American actor and singer (d. 1961). Life path number 3
- 1879Martha Mattox, American actress (d. 1933). Life path number 5
- 1881Maginel Wright Enright, American illustrator (d. 1966). Life path number 7
- 1883Gladys Mills Phipps, American horse breeder (d.1970). Life path number 9
- 1884Georges Ribemont-Dessaignes, French painter and historian (d. 1974). Life path number 1
- 1886Finley Hamilton, American lawyer and politician (d. 1940). Life path number 3
- 1888Arthur Massey Berry, Canadian soldier and pilot (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1890Mabel Wayne, American songwriter (d. 1978). Life path number 7
- 1891John Heartfield, German photographer and activist (d. 1968). Life path number 8
- 1893Madeleine Astor, American survivor of the Sinking of the RMS Titanic (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1896Rajani Palme Dutt, English journalist and politician (d. 1974). Life path number 4
- 1896Wallis Simpson, American wife of Edward VIII (d. 1986). Life path number 4
- 1897Cyril Norman Hinshelwood, English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1967). Life path number 5
- 1897Moe Howard, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1975). Life path number 5
- 1898James Joseph Sweeney, American bishop (d. 1968). Life path number 6
- 1900Laura Z. Hobson, American author (d. 1986). Life path number 8
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!